𝐀/𝐍 & 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

STOP I'M LITERALLY CRYING RN. I can't believe this has ended, wow.

Just wanted to say thank you so much for your support and your love <3 this fic was born when I wanted to read a Fred x Slytherin fem character here in Wattpad and couldn't find anyone that caught my attention so I decided to create my own one.

𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

- 𝖸𝖤𝖲, 𝖨'𝖬 𝖦𝖮𝖭𝖭𝖠 𝖣𝖮 𝖠 𝖦𝖤𝖮𝖱𝖦𝖤 𝖥𝖨𝖢. I still have to plan the plot, the characters and in which era I will be doing it but I already have some ideas for it and you can be sure Fred will be staying alive.

Update: the story already exists, it's called "Touch the Stars" and you can find it in my profile :)

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗖:

• In the first chapter, I had thought to make Lilith and Draco friends w benefits 😃 I know, today that sounds like incest.

• Liv was going to be straight and she was going to end up with Lee LMFAOOO until I created our goddess Pauline 😙 can u imagine tho?👀

• I considered A LOT making a trip to Paris (iykyk) 👀 but this fic is the first time I write smut soooooo it was a bit risky.

• Since chapter 1, I knew Fred was going to be the first one to say I love you and that he would do it in the middle of the battle.

• My bestie was the one who came with all the characters' names and surnames except Circe and Coraline.

• As the egocentric Scorpio bitch I am, Lilith has A LOT of me in her.

TW: LITTLE SAD FACT SO YOU CAN CRY W ME:

Even though I never considered killing Fred nor Lilith, one day it just came to my mind two what if's:

- what if Lilith had died in chapter 80 and from then it was Fred the one narrating until his death. The epilogue would have been narrated by Georgie saying how both died too soon, loving each other without the other one knowing.

- what if Fred had died in the battle and Lilith had killed herself when she knew he was dead so the epilogue was again narrated by George visiting with Liv their tombs. 🥲🧍🏼‍♀️

• George/Liv friendship is one of my favourite things from the fic.😌

• I chose the name Coraline bc I'm obsessed with Måneskin 🥰 ( I'm European, I breathe Måneskin)

Now, if you ever wondered how I imagined the OCs in my head, here go some pictures from artbreeder that are the closest to my imagination.

𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘿𝙊𝙀𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 <3

𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙:

𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿