𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘳𝘦𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝚞𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 

 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑

𝑫𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑾𝑨𝑺 an adjective one could often use to describe the Black family.

In different aspects, each Black member was determined to succeed in one way or the other. And on the 31st of October of that year, Sirius Black was determined to make his brother forgive him by helping him date the girl he was in love with ─ Penelope Greengrass. 

If anyone asked, like his boyfriend Remus, Sirius would say that he was doing it because his brother was too much of a wuss to ever declare his feelings. But really, it was because he felt guilty for abandoning Regulus. Leaving him all alone with the Black family. Sirius could remember as if it was clear as water the memories of his mother cursing him with Crucio. He dreaded to think what Regulus had to go through now he wasn't there. 

So Sirius wanted to make it up to Regulus. And the Gryffindor Halloween Party seemed the perfect time to do so. 

Guests appeared in costumes at nine pm at the Requirement Room, greeted by the hosts, who were no other than the Marauders. They had came up with the 'cleverest' idea to dress up with animal ears that corresponded to their animagus. Of course, no one else understood the inside joke but them. 

Remus and Sirius stood guard outside, only allowing fifth years and above inside, as there was firewhiskey involved. James was too busy following Lily, who had accidently matched costumes with him, and Peter... well, Peter was nowhere to be found. Sirius just assumed he was sneaking around the kitchens or something.