4.4

"Coming!"

Min rushed out of her room and downstairs after hearing a couple knocks at the door. She was wearing socks so when she went to stop she slid a bit and almost hit her face on the door, she giggle and unlocked the door, opening it.

"Hey Min"

"Hi Lele, hey Sung"

She moved herself from the door frame so the two could walk in.

"You look cozy"

She commented, staring at the hoodie Chenle was wearing, lol

"Looks familiar.."

Min stared off trying to remember where she saw it, Chenle and Jisung shared a glance before Jisung spoke,

"I'm sure you saw the groupchat? I told Jaemin, Jeno and Mark to come over as well"

The youngest smiled, making the girl snap out of her train of thought and smile at the younger.

"Yeah I did, hopefully they come soon"

Min went to shut the door and looked out to see two of the three mentioned walk up her driveway. One the boys saw her and waved with a blinding smile.

"There's Jaemin and Jeno"

Jisung said, also catching a glimpse of the two outside. As the two got to the door Jaemin engulfed Min making her tense up and then slowly relax after realizing it was Jaemin. Relaxing into his embrace, the three standing next to them just stared.

"Can I.. come in?"

Jeno asked waiting for the two that were blocking the doorway to separate, Min blushed as she let go of Jaemin and moved aside so Jeno could come in.

"Where is Mark?

"I think he went to the cafe to talk with Jaehyun or something"

Chenle responded to Jisung,

"But Jaehyun was here a while ago?"

Min tilted her head after hearing Chenle,

"Huh.."

"Oh hey guys!"

The turned their heads and watched another guy walk up the driveway.

"I was walking over after not seeing Jaehyun at the cafe only to find him walking down the street, so we talked a bit, sorry if I came late.."

He stared at everyone's faces and they all had a curious face but afterward he saw Minhyun smile,

"Oh no don't worry, these guys just arrived too"

She reassured the older, he gave a smile in return.

"What about Haechan and Renjun?"

He questioned, seeing as they were missing from the group,

"They're upstairs waiting"

He nodded after she spoke, closing the front door since it was getting colder.

"To Min's room!"

Chenle shouted racing Jisung up the stairs as the others followed behind with small smiles on their faces. The two youngest stopped at the door and opened it revealing Haechan and Renjun giggling and teasing each other.