Episode 4

Joker: You know something kid? I been thinking. With many prisoners here and the years of me been here. It gets a little boring and been on this straight jacket 24/7. My only entertainment is talking with myself and going completely crazy. Hehe. It was fun. I get to plan future plans. But you know. Talking with you it's fun. Even though you're ignoring me right now.

???: *sighs*

The person that the Joker was talking to was the prisoner in front him of who was reading a book inside his cell. And this prisoner was.....

Noah: *sighs* You talk too much Joker.

Joker: What? I'm just trying to have a little conversation with my cell mate.

Noah: We're not cell mates.

Joker: With my cell neighbor.

Noah: No.

Joker: With a friend?

Noah: No. And not in a million fucking years.

Joker: Ow. Why don't you wanna be friends with good all joker here? I'm just trying to make you laugh.

Noah: Trying to make me laugh to death. I know your a master at manipulating people. Your trying to manipulate me into joining you and went your done with me. You'll try to turn me into a slave. So fuck off Joker.

Joker: Smart boy aren't you? You aren't as easy to manipulate as I thought it well be. Well you were more innocent when you came here. And now look at you. You don't give a shit about anyone. I'm so proud of you.

Noah: Fuck you. I don't need your fucking pity.

Joker: And cruel. I like it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Noah: God dammit. I wish I was in another level of the prison. Somewhere more quiet and peaceful.

Joker: Nowhere is quiet kid. Your in Shadow Peak maximum security prison Island. There's always something going here. I know this place like the palm of my hand.

Noah: And yet here you are in a cell for the crimes of killing in a mass level you fucking lunatic.

Joker: Not a lunatic. Just someone that see art in a different way.

Noah: Killing people and turning them insane? Is that art for you?

Joker: Once you open your eyes to the bloody truth. You'll see what I mean.

Noah: Bloody truth? Fuck off.

Joker: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Noah: Can you not laugh like a fucking psychopath?

Joker: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Noah: Pfft. Weirdo.

Joker: Look around. Escaping is impossible. No one has and no one will. Look around. Cameras that are looking at us 24/7. Detecting our every move. They'll know if your actions are hostile. Guards everywhere you look. Giant ten feet tall armor mech that can crush a person like it was a cockroach.

Noah: And?

Joker: And? You can't escape my boy. HAHAHAHAHA!!! I can't escape. I try so many times and fail each and every time. I been in the Death Hole so many times that I lost count!

Noah: I'll find my way. I always do.

Joker: So positive and stubborn. I had so many cell neighbors. Either they got killed by the other prisoners, executed, or I made them kill themselves.

Noah: So why do you wanna kill me?

Joker: HAHAHAHAHA!!! I-I don't wanna kill you! Haha! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? Nope, nope! You..... You complete me.