Side Story #2 Bruno & Mayka

Bruno's POV

Why me? Why did he choose me? This couple is making me crazy. The wife making me sew clothes, while the hubby makes me organize a gender reveal party. I know he trusts me this much but not to the point that he even makes me organize a party. I have no idea about this.

It's a good thing that they went up to the third floor early so I can make goddamn research on how this is done.
Sir Cade said he wants the party to be perfect. If he wants it perfect then he should hire a real organizer. I am fucking innocent about this.

The door was opened roughly. This guy again.

He took off his shirt and throw himself to the bed.

He then covered his eyes with one arm.

"Stop staring, dude." He said cockily.

How did he know though?
I didn't reply.

I just continued writing down everything that needs to be prepared for the party.

Balloons.
Request a cake from the chef.
List down Sir Miles's favorite food.
List down guests that need to be invited.
Garden as the event location.

I still need more a lot of things to do.

"Hey, does Sir Miles has close friends or family around Bangkok that can be invited to the party?"

He didn't reply. Such an asshole.

I will just ask someone to fetch his parents. The big brother is no help at all. He should be the one organizing it instead of me. It's so hard to be sir Cade's favorite guard.

"You are so talented." He uttered while his arm is still covering his eyes.
"You can fight, sew and organize events too." He chuckled.

"Why? Are you falling because I am so perfect?" I asked and he just throws the pillow at me and glared.

"Dream on, dude." He yelled.

Why so pressed though?
I am just kidding.

I continued with my work. I need to wake up early because we will have a meeting first thing in the morning. We need to check the hospital first and make sure that it's safe before we can go in the afternoon with the couple. Sir Gulf is so strict with this protocol. We can't afford to have a mistake tomorrow or we will have additional training again and it will be so stressful.

The afternoon came, the team is already prepared. There are already Elites in the hospital securing the area.
I called Mix to clear our route. Sir Cade has the tiniest patience among their family, next to sir Type. He hates traffic the most. I know it very well because I've been working for him since I was 18. He is like a baby brother to me. I am not affectionate though but I will protect that young man with my life. That I am sure of.

Sir Cade already called to check on his boyfriend. He is on the way home from his school.

"Are you coming?" I asked Mayka.
He is standing near the car.

"No."

"Then why are you standing here?"

"Why do you care? Does my presence bothers you?" Mayka I swear is so hot-headed when it comes to me.

"Yeah, it does. Now, go!" My voice is too low.

"I'll stay here as long as I want." He growled.

"Mayka, bro, do you want?" Vic, a newbie, throws a bottle of energy drink at him.

"Thanks, bro! Don't forget our drinking session later. Alright? Ask those who are off tomorrow. My treat." Mayka told them. He is acting cool to other Elites, even paying for the drinks. I am expecting the barracks to be noisy again later at night.

He is looking at me. Is he going to invite me too? I have duty tomorrow though. I can't join them. Wait...Why is he not asking me anything?

"Where is Colleen?" The mad wife stepped out of the mansion. I wonder why is he panting that hard when he is just using the elevator to go down.

"Tracking the location, sir," I answered. I connected to Mix.
"Sir, 3 minutes away," I informed Sir Miles. He can't be infuriated because we can't move the ultrasound in the other day. We already exerted effort in securing the hospital.

"My back is already aching." He complained.

"Are you okay, Miles? Sit down first." Mayka told him. What a good brother.

Sir Cade arrived and he just ran to the room to change clothes.

After the ultrasound. The doctor informed me about the genders. I am the first to know that they are having three boys.

We were in the car when Sir Miles keeps asking me about the genders of the babies. His hubby strictly reminded me that I can't tell anyone.

When we are in the car, the wifey asked me about who is more attractive between him and his brother. Why did he ask me out of nowhere? I  am straight. I have high standards too. Cute girl, sweet, very soft, bubbly, someone very opposite of me.

He also asked me if ever I fall in love with a guy, would I be a hubby or a wifey. I wonder how bored he is to have this kind of thought. Does he think I like his brother? Hell no. He is the opposite of what I like. He is rude and grumpy.

When we got home, Sir Cade asked me about the gender secretly. I didn't tell him though. It's his instruction not to tell anyone, of course including him. I know how to obey orders.

I want to rest early but the barracks is too noisy. Probably because of their drinking session. I just wear my earplugs to be able to sleep.

Baaammmm... I woke up when I felt a heavy hand slammed my face. I looked beside me and the wasted guy is already unconscious sleeping on my bed.

"Hey, asshole!" I flicked my finger to his forehead.

"Uggghhhh... Fuck you." He talked while sleeping.
Damn. It turned so red.

I stood up to move him to his bed but this motherfucker twisted my arm on the back. He is damn strong for a drunk guy. His body is so slender that you wouldn't think that he can twist my arm just like that. I am the rank 1 Elite during our physical exams. 

Fuck, I think my ball and socket got dislocated. Should I just kick him away?

"Mayka! Wake up you piece of shit." I carried him. We were halfway through to his bed when he fucking bite my left shoulder. "Mayka! You dumbass!"

"Bruno! You dumbass!" He laughed. He is really crazy. I was about to throw him in his bed when he clutched tightly to my neck.

"Let go, asshole!" I hissed.

"I know a secret. Hahahhahahaa." He went mad I swear.

"Whatever it is! Save it for tomorrow! I am not interested in your drunken talks!" I let go of him and this time he fell to his bed. The double-deck almost collapsed.

"Ouch! Stupid!" He yelled.

"If you can't handle yourself when you are drunk, quit it. Such a nuisance." I returned to my bed. I checked my skin and his bite really marked.

"Some guards said you have a crush on me." He was serious when he said this. My jaw literally dropped. Why are the people around me keep saying this? Sir Miles, Sir Cade, and also the guards. Damn it.

"No way," I answered.

"Yeah, that's what I told them too. No way....... because it is me who has a crush on you."

I think my face is burning. Did he just say that he has a crush on me?

"That's funny, right? Hahaha." He laughed bitterly. "Want to be my wifey?" Mayka asked me.

A/N: Cade and Miles chapter next. 🤣🤣🤣 Bruno as wifey? Hahahaha