Chapter Ten

Shoto Todoroki P.O.V.

I slapped the button to shut off the alarm and rolled over. I didn't sleep much last night. I was too busy thinking about Momo. "Why does she just want to give up?" I put my hand over my eyes. "It just doesn't seem like her to just... give up." I pulled the sheets off and sat on the edge of my bed. "No point in dwelling on it." I got up and got dressed and headed out. I was running late so most of the class was already there.

I looked over at Momo; who just gave me a half smile before looking away. I sat in my seat and leaned back in my chair. "Alone again, great. But it's not like I'm not already use to it." A few minutes past and the bell rang. Mr. Aizawa and Midoriya came in at the same time. "Those two and their grand entrances." I smiled at myself.

Once Midoriya took his seat, Mr. Aizawa started talking about the next few days. "The schedule for this year has been changed slightly. Principle Nezu found it necessary to move up the USJ rescue training to two days from now." The class gasped, and Iida stood up.

"But sir! We haven't even had any quirk training!" Aizawa sighed. "Shut up and sit down." Iida got flustered but he sat down anyways. "Now, like Iida rudely interrupted the class to say, you haven't had any quirk training. So, you will be put into two groups for crash courses. A combat group and a noncombatant group. We will go ahead and start training what your quirks are naturally good at. But you can always change the way you use your quirk in the future. For example, Uraraka you will be in the noncombatant group and practice lifting heavy objects for certain periods of time. But if you wish later to develop your quirk to suite combat than you may do so. This training is only for the next couple of days. Also, if your quirk falls in the middle, you may choose what you do. For example, Midoriya you can use your Telekinesis both for combat and rescue operations. Any questions?"

The class stayed silent, not even Iida raised his hand knowing that he would probably be ignored. "Good, now I will split you up into your groups."

Combat Group

Yuga Aoyama

Tenya Iida (By choice)

Mashirao Ojiro

Denki Kaminari

Eijiro Kirishima

Kyoka Jiro

Fumikage Tokoyami (By Choice)

Shoto Todoroki

Katsuki Bakugo

Izuku Midoriya (By Choice)

Noncombatant Group

Momo Yaoyorozu (By Choice)

Toru Hagakure

Hanta Sero (By Choice)

Mezo Shoji

Koji Koda

Ochaco Uraraka

Tsuyu Asui (By choice)

Rikido Sato (By choice)

"Alright everyone got on a list, right?" The class nodded their heads. "Good. Now, since this is so rushed, at the actual USJ training you will be put into pairs. One noncombatant and one combatant. Since there are two extra combatants, those two will be partners. This is so almost everyone has someone who has combat experience and one who has rescue experience. Though in this exercise there will be no fighting, and the combatant will learn from the noncombatant. Make sense?" There was confused looks from the class, but Aizawa just sighed. "Don't worry it'll make sense when we go to the USJ."