File 121 Alcoholic Reader x Yandere Catwoman

Rodri: Today I woke up and looked at my hands, bandages wrapped around my arms makes me look like Naruto after the 4th Ninja War. The burns are making me sick, mostly hallucinate My wounds are probably infected, it would explain the dizzyness the headaches and the trembling fever. I need to ask her for help.

________________________________________________________________________________

Drinking isn't that bad you know...i have my reasons to drink....it temporarely fills the void i have inside me for loosing my daughter and my wife for gang members...im always drinking it makes me feel warm inside like my two babies never had left me.....

[y]:Give me another Jim...

Jim:You had too much today [y]...go home...

[y]:No!...i don't wanna feel alone anymore...

Jim:*Sigh* It's th last bottle ok?

He placed the bottle in front of me and left...i poured one more drink for me when someone sat beside me...

???:Hey there cutie...

[y]:Look..leave me alone....i don't wanna get in trouble with anyone's girlfriend like last time...

???:Aww... don't worry i don't have compromise yet...

She leaned close too me i continued staring at my cup...

???:What's wrong?...you seem down...

[y];I've been like this for the past 3 months...

???:Aww...what happened?

[y]:I lost my wife and my daughter to a bunch of gang members....

???:Oh my.......im ......sorry....

She wrapped her arms around me...i let loose of her grip and got up...

[y]:im sorry....but im loyal...her being dead or not...

I held my bottle and left the bar...

[y]:She's not the first one who tried to have a shot with me...a clown girl and a green other tried too...this town is full of weird pepole...

I continued walking through the cold empty streets as i heard gunshots and screams not to far from where i was...

[y]:This town is full of freaks...

I walked in a alleway and i met with 4 guys holding a guy in a bat costume hostage...

[y];What happened Batman?

They all looked at me some of them had some joker figures painted in their faces...

[y];You all look funny... in a weird way...

One of them walked to me and picked me up by the throat...

[y]:Yo are really strong...you drink?

Jockey:What? No i don't..

[y]:Oh...then have your first drink!

| smashed the bottle in his head making him drop me the others picked up weapons like bats and brass knuckles..

Jockey;Urgh! get him!

he said holding his bloody head as the guys rushed to me...

[y]:urgh..i hate fighting..

I dodged the first swing and hit the guy in the knee making him fall i plunged the bottle in his arm and pulled it off...

[y];Who's next?