Does it have to be this way?

WARNING -- NSFW/SEXUAL INTERACTIONS
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
CIA SAFEHOUSE E9, "DIE LANDEBAHN"
(Y/F/N) "Bell" (Y/L/N), (MI16, CIA, ETC.)
52.5200 N, 13.4050 E, West Berlin
March 1, 1981

☆☆☆☆ Bell/(Y/N)'s POV ☆☆☆☆
As every day passed it got more and more difficult. Mason and I became closer and more fond of each other. Kind of like we had a crush on each other, and it was obvious, but we didn't say anything. Adler continued to play games with me. And every time I wondered more and more if I truly did like Mason. I felt the sheets peel off of my skin. "Rise and shine Bell." A familiar voice spoke up, I put my hands over my eyes and closed them. An annoyed groan escaped my mouth and the sound of a zippo being flipped open filled the empty room. "Jesus Christ, you're lazy." I sat up and opened my mouth to speak, but none of the words seemed to ease out as I watched Adler light a cigarette in front of me.

My lips glued shut and I slid back down my bed in defeat. Insult war lost. Nothing came to my mind. Adler stood still in place, smoke filled my nose as the cigarette hissed. The cold air layed on my skin as I shuffled out of my comfortable spot. He ripped me out of my good dream. There I stood, face to face with Adler. My blanket formed into a long line next to his legs, starting from his waist. I could stare at him for hours. The veins on his arm rode down his hands promanently as his grip tightened on the blanket. His cigarette dropped to the floor with some empty ashes as his foot abruptly stomped it and slipped side to side.

"You're one hell of a man." I complained. I stumbled out of my spot. My blanket ripped up as I tried to grab it. "Not so fast." I groaned and looked at him. "Come on, Adler. I'm tired, it's early and I was up late. I'd like to get some more rest before you put me up to something. And I'd like to shower without your lingering eyes." His expression changed within a second and he held the blanket even higher. "You know that wasn't intentional." His face twitched. The visible anger radiated off of him. "Oh yeah? So you weren't trying to sneak a peak? Seems to me like you want this." I made a gesture to my body and giggled. He was practically a steaming cherry. "No, Bell. I was not doing that on-!" My hand reached to cover his mouth. "Too loud there, Russell."

His grip on my blanket tightened as I reached for it. Our faces grew closer and closer, as my arm reached to cup the scar on his cheek. His expression fell and it was almost as if he mellowed out and melted into my hand. Almost as if he yearned for human interaction. Physical touch, and romantic feelings. His sunglasses hid the raw emotions that were stuffed into his deep blue ocean eyes. He let go of the blanket and let it drop as his arm slowly snaked around my waist. His sunglassess basically begged to come off. As they came off, they no longer hid his mysteriousness. It was like staring into a deep blue night sky. I slowly and carefully slid his sunglasses onto the neck of his shirt as we stared into each others arms. Our lips quickly slammed against each others as we shared a passionate kiss.

We fought each others tongues off as our lips moved in sync. I swear, there were fireworks, and nothing else mattered in this moment. I shut the rest of the world out. Suddenly, I felt his hand move to my ass to grip it. My eyes flipped open and I gasped out of surprise. Adler had managed to slip his tongue into my mouth and explored the inside of my mouth. We pulled apart for a breath and immediately dipped back in, only taking a second to look at each other. He pushed me onto my bed and was soon towered over me. I didn't notice him grab my blanket and put it over us. We pulled apart for another breath and I looked into his eyes.

You could see the utter regret and sadness in his eyes, but it didn't look like he wanted to be done yet. Funny thing is, I didn't want it to end either. "I'm sorry Bell, I-" My hands grabbed his face back down, as I intertwined my legs with his. He stopped mid-sentence. "Why? Don't you want this? So do I. Nobody is up yet. I thought I liked Mason. Maybe I don't. Maybe I like you." I whispered into his ear, nibbling on his earlobe afterwards. "Fuck, Bell." He attacked my neck with kisses and began to suck on it. "Adler, you're gonna leave hick-" He put his hand over my mouth gently and pulled up from forming a hickey. "Figure something out. I know you will. Haven't you noticed I'm just marking my territory?" He growled hungrily.

I giggled under his grip and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and neck. He kept suckling at my neck until there were plenty of visible hickeys. Kisses were placed down my neck, up to my face, on my lips, and even further onto my chest. He stopped at my breasts. His eyes were filled with lust as he pierced into my soul. He slowly lifted my shirt off as I helped by pulling my arms above my head. "Christ, Bell. It's even better up close." He slowly unclipped my bra and pulled it off of my arms, tossing it onto the floor. I gasped as I felt a warm tongue lick at my chest. "Isn't this risky..?" I laid my head back. "I don't care." He began suckling at my breasts and my more sensitive areas, rubbing one nipple and sucking or licking at the other. "A-Adler.."

He lifted up his head and smirked. "You look fucking stunning." I blushed and took my arms off of him. He laid next to me and smiled. "You're just full of su-Ah!" My back arched as he slipped his hands into my underwear and began teasing me. "Bell, be quiet. Or else this won't happen, sweetheart." I gripped onto his arm and closed my eyes. He slowly slipped a finger into me as I bit my lip shut, as to not have us be found out. "A-Ah.." Oops. I let one slip. "Russell, p-please.." He smirked and only went faster. I moaned out quietly. "You're gonna make me-". What a tease. He pulled his finger out. As payback, I had left a hickey on his neck.

"Bell?" 2 short knocks hit onto my door. My breath hitched as Adler sat up from his position. "Fuck." I muttered under my breath to Adler. "It's Mason. Go, go now. Into the bathroom. I'll pretend like I'm sleeping. Don't make too much noise." Adler quickly slid off of the bed and slowly and quietly shut himself into my bathroom. What was Mason doing up this early? I quickly turned over so my back was facing the door and made sure to cover up the hickeys Adler left with my blanket. I laid on my pillow and shut my eyes. My door creaked open just a bit. "Bell?- Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to barge on you while you were sleeping." Mason whispered. He quietly shut my door and turned around. I tip toed to my door and locked it, quickly making my way over to the bathroom. "He's gone." I whispered to Adler. "Shall we continue?" He smirked locking the bathroom door behind me. "Russell, why is my bath running?" He shushed me and looked at me proudly. "I did a damn good job of fucking you up." I glared at him and he pulled his shirt off, motioning at the tub with both arms. "Ladies first."

I feel bad for lying to Mason, especially under these circumstances, though, I had to. But I feel as if I'm torn between two men.
Does it really, truly have to be this way?

A/N --
I'm so sorry for the wait. I didnt mean for it to take this long, I swear. I just got caught up in some at home life stuff, and ending school. anyways, I love y'all deeply, and my chapter for richtofen should be out by saturday or sunday. including this books next chapter. the sexy ass time between adler and bell will continue. and don't pay any attention to the name switches, I'll frequently switch between russell and adler. don't ask, just know. lol. anyways, again, love y'all!! chapters should be out soon. shoutout to Rag-Dg-5 for being such a damn nice person and sticking around, love you random person that enjoys my stories. I appreciate you to the fullest ♡♡. stick around for the next set of drama in this book!
p.s.
sorry for the short chapter, I've been blanking lately, I'm also insanely tired and don't wanna make this chapter too too long, cause I've also planned out a lot to write for this next scene, so the next chapter should be pretty lengthy and make up for this doodie ass one