°10°

"how long do you think you were in the hallucination for?" Four asked, watching as Blair leaned her body against the wall, placing her hands on her knees and taking deep breaths

"I don't know, twenty minutes?" she guessed. 

"three. Four times faster than the average. I've never seen anyone do that so well first time," he raised his eyebrows clearly impressed. 

"how'd you stop your body from flailing, the image wasn't clear?" he asked. 

"Umm, I just stopped I guess, I don't know," Blair shrugged. 

"Hmm, well next time, it'll be a lot easier," Four hummed. 

"Your joking! I have to do that again?" she exclaimed. 

"Yeah, you have to practice several times before the final, but you're a natural," Four nodded. 

"You got nothing to worry about," he added.

Blair nodded, pacing the room back and fourth. 

"You okay?" Four asked approaching her.

"Mhm, yep, fine. amazing." 

No, panicking, scared. vulnerable. 

"no your not," he cut her off. 

"you don't know me," she growled. 

"oh I think I know you well enough to see the pain in your eyes right now," he grumbled inching closer to her. 

She let out a loud sigh, walking off from him and sitting in the chair. 

"so that's it, you walk off from me? I'm trying to help you out here!" he raised his voice. 

"well don't!" she yelled. 

"and why's that?" he asked getting in her face. 

"because I hate this, the feeling of vulnerability, the feeling of being speechless. I hate opening up, because I just look like a weak little girl, which I probably am, but I just hate it!" her voice cracked. 

Four looked down at her with sad eyes, scanning her face. 

"Well, I'm glad you kind of opened up to me now, because I always want to know what's going on inside that pretty little head of yours, what your thoughts are and how you're feeling," he lifted his hand up to her face stroking his thumb against her cheek. 

"really?" she whispered, love filling her heart. 

"yes," he smiled.

She smiled back, not a fake one a real one. 

Four lowered his head to near hers, his eyes locking with her lips, she looked up at his eyes, then trailing down to his lips. 

She put her hand on the side of his face, then in a blink of an eye, she pulled his head down, there lips locking for the second time.