𝙏𝙒𝙊

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

"All I'm saying is We been having that shit! Y'all just getting that shit! Tell em li sis!" Sleezy said putting the camera on me, I smiled before putting my middle finger up. "Li sis be onnat with these bitches too!" He added.

"Nala!" Renni walked over to me with a smile. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me closely, I hugged him back and rocked side and side with him. "I missed you li sis."

"I missed you too!" I whined. We pulled away from each other and Sleezy looked at me with a mug.

"I ain't get that greeting." He said, I shook my head.

"Jealousy ain't a cute trait on you." I said with my nose wrinkled, he pushed me a little causing me to laugh. I loved Renni and Sleezy. They took very good care of me whenever I'm out here and my mom appreciates that. "Mommy wanna know when y'all coming back over for dinner."

"Tell her we coming today!" Sleezy said. "We tryna get some of that mac and cheese onna hoe!"

Sleezy and Renni weren't my blood brothers and they weren't blood brothers either but we were all family. I loved them like we all pumped the same blood. "You love ta do allat." Renni said shoving him, Sleezy mugged him and gained his balance.

"Always pushing onna nigga." Sleezy replied back and smacked the back of his head, I huffed. They ass was always fighting like they knew each other.

"Who that?" I asked pointing at the nigga walking up the block towards us. He was dressed nicely, I was fucking with his style heavy. His dunks was what really had my attention, I didn't even care about the outfit. "His shoes hard as fuck."

"That's Li Dee," Sleezy said. "Renni blood brother."

"Say li nigga." Renni said dapping his little brother up. I stood back and watched as they talked. They started walking away but when Renni looked back and noticed I wasn't behind him he called me. "Come here right fast." He said waving me over.

I walked over to them and started walking with them. I didn't even know where they was going but I knew Renni had my back regardless. "You coming home tonight or tomorrow? Dad acting like a ass."

"Prolly tomorrow. Ion really know fahreal." Dee said. "What he saying doe?"

"He be talking bout how you think youn gotta listen to him cause yo momma in jail." He said, Dee shrugged and threw some skittles in his mouth.

"I don't gotta listen to him but it don't got shit to do with my momma. I just don't have to." He said with a shrug. "That nigga crazy as hell doe cause why he talking shit bout me to you?"

Renni shrugged and threw some skittles in his mouth as well. I looked over at Sleezy who was in his own world smoking his blunt and on the phone with some girl. I don't know nobody as y'all can tell.

"Who that?" I asked looking at him, he smirked.

I watched as he put the phone on mute. "This girl I'm fucking with. You know somebody named Lila?" He asked, I shook my head in confusion.