It's Not Okay

(Bendy's POV)

I watch (Y/N) as she sleeps on my chest, her eyes delicately closed. Her breaths slow and relaxed. Her gorgeous body. I wish my hands were free so I could hold her.

Watching her for a little longer, I smile. I'm so lucky to have her.

I look up at the shackles holding me to the wall. I try again to become ink and slip through them. Instead, I'm met with the same excruciating pain as the other times I tried.

Suppressing a shout, to not wake (Y/N), I slump slightly.

"Dammit..." I mutter.

On the inside of the cuff, there was a metal "cage", so to speak, going through my wrist. It didn't hurt when I was still, given I was made of ink. But if I tried to become liquid, certain clumps of myself wouldn't make it through (veins, chunky ink, etc.) and it would send through me a pain that I could not comprehend fully. It hurt so much.

Looking down at (Y/N) again, I relax slightly.

God, I just loved her so much.

From the way her hair looked, the way her eyelashes fluttered in her sleep, the way every inch of her skin seemed to be perfect, and her lips, which I wanted to kiss again so badly.

I smile.

"I love you." I say before kissing her head, then resting mine on hers. I have a moment where I rest.

But out of nowhere, a loud CLANG of a metal door is heard and footsteps follow. My head snaps up, alert.

"(Y/N), wake up." I say, nudging her with my tail. She stirs, then opens her eyes, looking up at me questioningly. "Someone's here, I think you should leave."

She glances towards the place where the footsteps are coming from.

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N), are you here?!" A man's voice echoes in the dark. (Y/N)'s eyes go wide.

"Dad!" She shouts, getting up and running towards the voice. I watch her father emerge from the black hallway. His eyes go wide and a big smile comes across his face as he sees her.

"(Y/N)!" He exclaims. He scoops her up in a big hug, holding her tightly. From what I saw on his face, he was relieved.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" He asks, looking her over.

"I'm okay." She says. "I found Bendy! He's over there." She gestures towards me.

"Hello." I say. I didn't know if I should be uncomfortable around him or...

"So...this is Bendy." I heard Allison say. She's standing a little ways behind Henry, with Tom. She looked hesitant. Her sword was drawn.

"Hello, Allison." I say, trying not to be mad at her for straight up kidnapping (Y/N).

"Hello." She slowly makes her way towards me. Tom moves ahead and puts and arm in front of her, glaring at me. I sigh.

"Is anyone gonna help me get off this wall or what? Take your time, it's very comfortable here." I say sarcastically, trying to get a laugh out of either one of them. Allison blinks.

"Let me try..." She says, making her way towards me. She holds up the opposite end of the sword, and hits the metal with a loud CLANG.

They come undone.

Allison jumps back, ready in case I pounce at her.

I just bring my arms down and rub my wrists.

"Those hurt like hell." I say, standing up. (Y/N) runs over to me and gives me a hug.

"Good to have you up!" She says. "Do you know an exit anywhere?"