XXXXIX

"You say you were raised by boars, but you sure know your way with words. Yet you seem to have learned some misconceptions.", Douma said as he put his fan beside his face.

"There is no heaven or hell in this world. Those places don't exist. They're nothing but human fantasies. Fairy tales. And how do I know that?", Douma continued, "In reality, humans who live virtuously and decently suffer irrational tragedies. While evil people do what they want, because they live insane, interesting lives and drink sweet nectar."

"Since these people are not getting divine punishment, at the very least they'll go to hell when they die. That's what mentally weak people have to think, or they wouldn't be able to live with themselves, right?", Douma put his closed fan in Inosuke's boar mask and balanced it while he used his other opened fan to cover his chin as he smiled. "They keep it deep in their minds. Humans are so pitiful."

"IF THERE AIN'T NO HELL, THEN I'LL GODD#MN MAKE ONE!! JUST SHUT THE F#CK UP ALREADY!!", Inosuke yelled angrily as he dashed to Douma once again, "Don't talk about my mom like she was unhappy, you dimwit!!"

Douma kept smiling as he unleashed frozen clouds towards Inosuke.

"Breath of the Beast, Tenth fang: Circular Fangs", Inosuke swung his swords like electric fans and blew the frozen clouds away.

"That's nice. How interesting. If it's possible, I want to keep playing like this. Until I get bored.", Douma smiled and was about to attack once more, but Kanao appeared behind him and tried to attack him.

"Whoops.", Douma whooped before swinging his fan backwards, which almost sliced Kanao into two, but she managed to shield the attack with her sword, causing her to crash in the water beside them.

Douma then disappeared and reappeared on the ceiling like a bat.

"Get down here, dammit!! You scared, man?!", Inosuke yelled.

"I'm sorry. Akaza-dono's been defeated, so I don't have time anymore.", Douma said.

"You can play with these children instead.", Douma said as he summoned an icy mini version of himself with his fans.

"Blood Demon Technique: Crystal Miko"

The ice doll dropped to the ground without breaking.

"Hahaha! What's up with the lame squir-", Inosuke got cut off as the doll unleashed an attack.

"Blood Demon Technique: Scattered Lotuses", A lot of sharp lotus petals flew towards the three slayers as they tried their best to avoid the sharp petals.

"NUAAAAAGHH!?", Inosuke screeched while trying to deflect the attacks.

"This kids' techniques are as powerful as mine. I'll leave them to you.", Douma smiled as he started to walk to the exit...

Which was where Tamayo and the saved woman were.

"Oops, I almost forgot about you two!", Tamayo raised an arm infront of the saved woman as she tried to protect her.

While Kanao and Inosuke tried to fight off the dolls, Shinobu ran to the two women and tried to protect them from Douma.

"Hmm, you'll still waste my time while we fight though... I guess I'll make more!", Douma beamed as he summoned another ice doll of himself.

"Blood Demon Technique: Winter Icicles", The doll made giant icicles above the three women, but Shinobu managed to hold the two women and dragged them away before they got stabbed by the icicles.