15. Drinks

Long Special Chapter !!

I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes in advance. I promise I will edit it tomorrow!

And please don't forget to Vote and Comment! I update quicker that way! ;)

********************************

I sounded like a freak but going to work did me good, when you find something you love to do, well then it's not work. My dance students were awesome, they treated me with respect. I wasn't running a professional academy, It was like a support group. I was teaching students that weren't as lucky as others, teenagers who wanted an excuse to get away from their life for a bit and to get themselves out of trouble.

"Thank you guys, I'll see you all next week." I huffed when we finished our hip-hop dance. Everyone thanked me, grabbing their stuff and leaving the studio.

"Wait." I pointed at Maurice, my student who was working his way to finishing High School, he came from a mixed family. The day I met him, he was difficult and basically a little shįt but he finally let me get to know him and confided with me, so now he was one of my favorite people. "You did really well today."

Maurice half-smiled, his brown eyes twinkling. "But that's because I have the best teacher." I wish I could take the credit but he was honesty an amazing dancer, I only helped him learn moves.

"No, seriously. I think you could make it big for yourself." I told him, crossing my arms. "If I pull some strings for you, would you consider doing it full time, after you finish High School?"

"I don't know, not something my parents would support." He shrugged, putting his backpack on.

"Don't worry about your parents. Is it something you want to do?" I pushed him encouragingly, I wanted to teach him that he should go after what he wants, not what his parents think.

"I guess it is, I just don't think people would accept me." He scratched his head, thinking about it.

"Stop worrying about others. I honestly think you can do something big with your talent and all those people who doubted you, are going to regret it." I gave him a small smile.

Maurice nodded understanding. "You're right, I'll think about it."

"Good, I'll see you soon." I gave him a wide smile, happy that he was going to think about it. Maurice said goodbye, leaving me to pack up my stuff.

"Leo, what do you want?" I sighed, I knew he was standing at the door, watching me pack up.

"I was just in the Area." He said. I turned around with my duffle bag on my shoulder. Leo was wearing a damn suit, as usual. It complimented his broad shoulders.

"It's a Monday, you're usually working twenty minutes away." I raised a wary eyebrow. He can't lie to me.

"Okay, you're right. I was checking up on you." He half smiled, cocking his to the side, his eyes raked my body shamelessly.

"Yes, that's normal for an ex to do." I gave my shoulder a small shrug, moving to walk past him. "I don't even need to be checked up on, I'm doing better than fine."

"Fuçk. Christina, I know you're doing fine. I just can't stay away." He grabbed my arm, so I stopped in front of him. He can't stay away? Really? That's makes so much friggin' sense.

I pulled my arm out of his grip. "Don't touch me. Ever." I shook my head, trying to collect my thoughts. "You can't just break up with me and tell me you care for me or that you can't stay away from me. Do you know how selfish you sound?"