< LXI >

{TRIGGER WARNING! TRIGGERING CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!}

Celine Elloise Dufort:

I head back down the stairs, towards the kitchen, and hear someone walking after me. 'Where's Neveah?' 

It's Kai. He follows me into the kitchen and takes a seat in one of the chairs. 'She's asleep, as should you.' 

It's nothing like him to be up this early, which is why I thought it was strange when he insisted on saying goodbye to the others. 

'I think you're the one who needs to rest. Maybe we should go to a spa?' I stop with what I'm doing and look at him. 'A spa?' 

He nods and smiles at me. 'Let's go right now, we should be good to go for a few hours right?' 

'We can't leave Neveah and it's too early to go out yet, none of the spas are open right now. And to be honest, I'm not in the mood to go to one.' I mumble, continuing to make myself something to eat. 

Kai isn't a morning person, but today he seems like one. 

'Are you sick or something?' I ask, looking over my shoulder to look at him. 'Why would I be sick?' 

'You seem happy this morning, you're never happy in the morning.' He chuckles and grabs an apple from the fruit basket on the counter. 'I'm just happy we have the house to ourselves for a while.' He whispers, smirking a little. 

I feel a wave of heat rush to my cheeks and look at him for a second. 'We could do a lot of things since we're alone, ma belle.' 

'Except, we're not alone.' I state, turning back to the bowl in front of me. He sighs and moves behind me, slowly wrapping his arms around my waist. 

I don't know when or how he got so close to me, but I don't mind. 'Neveah is asleep, she won't wake up for a while.' He purs, sending shivers down my spine. 'So-' 'Molly is still somewhere in the house.' 

He shakes his head and slowly presses his lips against my neck, 'She left last night, Rio ordered her to get the fuck out.' What? 

'When did that happen?' I ask, quickly turning around to look at him. He sighs and leans closer, gently pressing me against the cold counter behind me. 'Last night.' 

'At what time?' I insist, waiting for him to answer. But he takes his time while looking at my lips. The hunger in his eyes makes my skin heat up. 'Kai?' 

He sighs deeply and leans back.  'You keep calling me Kai.' He mumbles, climbing on the counter on the other side. 'Because that's your name.' 'I like my nickname more.' Nickname? 

I don't remember his nickname if he even has one. 'I don't-' 'The nickname you gave me. Remember?' 

'No. I don't.' He looks straight into my eyes which are twinkling like the stars. 'You do. You just don't want to admit that that's my nickname.' 

I have no idea what he's talking about and turn back to my bowl of yogurt and fruit. 'Do you want some?' 

He shakes his head and follows the spoon to my lips. 'Don't look at me like that while I'm eating, thank you.' 

He jumps back to his feet and slowly steps closer again. 'Why not?' 

'Because it's weird.' He shakes his head and gently presses his lips on mine. 'I don't think so.' 

'Well, it is.' He shakes his head again, and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me as close as he can. 'Call me by my nickname.' He whispers against my lips. 'I don't-' 'You do.'