Chapter 45

Lisa

"you are cheating behind me". Jennie said while looking at me with her hooded blood red eyes, blankly.

"n-no jen... Y-you misunderstood it..". I stuttered, suddenly fear coating me.

No Lisa! Don't believe what irene said!

I shake my head as I look at Jennie seriously.

"love it isn't what you think. I am just saving irene and yeji because seulgi said to me that they got kidnapped! And I am just helping them. So please love! Believe me that I am not cheating on you". I explained and she just laughed.

A scary one... Just like what those dreams that I have....

"love... C'mon... Let's leave them now". She said calmly while looking at me blankly.

I gulped.

"u-uh.. Y-you can go first I'll just gonna help them--" I gasped after I turned around seeing irene and yeji is on the floor, lying unconsciously.

"L-love! Help me plea--". As soon as I turned around to ask a help to Jennie.

My eyesight got black.

Jennie

I looked at lisa who is also laying unconsciously and I looked up to see IU holding a baseball bat while she's sucking up a lollipop.

"you're welcome". She said blankly as she passed by me.

"glad you awake now". I said blankly while smiling timidly, still not looking at her.

"yeah.. But it's a dismay that I didn't played on your game because I was asleep... What piece am I again?". IU asked.

I turned around with my sweetest smile while hands is in my front.

"rook". I said softly while smiling sweetly.

I lightly chuckles as she nodded.

"cool. I gonna go now.". She said as she started to walk.

"hey... Let's have a deal..". She stopped as she sense my dark tone.

I looked at her with my hooded blood red eyes with excitement.

She turned around with her bat in her shoulder and her other hand is on the stick of her lollipop.

(a/n: pretend that she's also holding a bat that is placed on her shoulder)

"oh? Make sure that is a great deal". She said as she removed her lollipop with a pop sound.

A let out a sweet melodic giggle as I clasp my hands together as I placed it in my jawline.

"become my rook and if you did your mission pretty well, I'll help you out with Rosie". I said while smirking.