~Chapter 24~

The Blessing of the Land.

Bubbles 4213

Chapter 24, Mondstadt final. 

A sad goodbye. 

Author: This isn't the last time you will see the Mondstadt characters in the book! There will be a conjoined meeting in future liyue chapters that I had an Idea for. I do have a surprise for you in this chapter, just to cheer you up and it's someone else joining your interest list!  Since this is the end of Mondstadt for now, this chapter is going to be pretty long, like 10k words or something. Anyways, sadly let's get into this sad chapter. You will need tissues, you have been warned. :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BROTHER!!!"

"K-KAEYAAA-SAN!!!!!" 

Your body couldn't move. 

Nor act. 

It all happened in slow motion when you sensed someone in front of you, blocking an on comming attack. 

You thought it was lumine, but the sound of the familiar scared cry of your blonde and and orange friend's shocked you. 

Then your eyes saw it. 

An arrow, a poisoned one. 

It was piecing through a familiar flirtatious captain, who's blood slowly was dripping onto the concrete floor. 

He kept a smile onto his face, one that you've always cherished as there was a large gaping hole in his chest, the arrow not coming out any time soon. 

It shocked everyone, as Diluc's eyes were widened, his breath no longer there. 

Everyone's hair blew in the wind, as the Chaos stopped for a moment, no one focussing on the far away screeches of hilichurls in their ears. 

Paimon was feeling scared, she didn't even see an arrow coming, how did Kaeya get hit?! Sweat dripped off of her forehead, her eyes looking at Kaeya who was now coughing, blood of course spitting out. 

Soon, Kaeya started to chuckle, ignoring the deepening pain that's happening to him right now. "W-Wow Y-Y/n....didn't think you'd l-look g-good i-in this pos- *COUGH COUGH* g-GAh!" The pain grew the more he tried to talk, which caused your teeth to grit. 

"Y-Your idiot! WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU FLIRT AT A-A TIME LIKE THIS?! I-I COULD'VE DODGED IT Y-YOU ICE B-"

You soon felt warm lips hitting your cheek, as some of the Captains blood hit your cheeks. Everyone around you was silent, not even a little jealous as they were focused on their friend who was wounded, who's lip's let off your now blood cheek. 

"P-Please don't yell....a-at least I-I saved y-you right princess..?" His words made your heart break, the way he was stuttering sounded like he was dying. 

Which makes you angry because he can't die. 

You needed him, ever since the beginning he's helped you alot. 

Even though he flirted a-lot. he still was kind, gentle, and even protective around you.

Thinking about him made your mind go crazy, and your face flushed every time you see him. 

And with Benson...hell that fat bastard never stood a chance against him, even when that shit treats you like trash, Kaeya was there too cheer you up.