17

~Kenma Point Of View~

While on my way to karasuno, I was a bit nervous. Not because I was playing them but because I wondered if y/n would actually come and knowing her she wouldn't reveal herself.

"Oi! Kenma you good?" Kuroo asks before opening the gym door of karasuno.

"Yeah i'm fine let's just go." I calmly say causing him to nod.

As I walk in I make sure to keep my head down and try not making eye contact with anyone.

"KENMMMA YOU'RE FINALLY HEREEE!" I hear hinata yell as he run towards me. Now that he yelled my name loudly i'm sure y/n knows who I am, well if she's here.

"Hey shoyo." I say as hinata jumps like a little kid.

Suddenly a girl comes over to hinata and puts their arm around him.

"Calm down hinata!" She says to him.

"Heheh sorry about that!" Shoyo apologies.

"Anyways this is kenma, my friend!" He says to the girl next to him.

"Hi..." Is all I say since i couldn't figure out anything else.

"You're so cuteeee!" She squealed out while getting closer to me. She was standing on her tippy toes while looking into my eyes. I started to get flustered so I looked away trying to hide it.

"Umm thanks..." I respond to her sudden complement.

"Wait i'll be right back!!" She starts running towards kuroo for some reason but I don't pay attention to it.

"Well that was weird!" Shoyo laughs.

"Yeah..."

I start looking around not listening to shoyo talking. Trying to find anyone who could be y/n is harder then it seems.

What if she didn't come? I could ask shoyo...

"Hey shoyo..."

"Yes kenma!?"

"Nvm." I wanted to ask him but I didn't wanna explain on how I knew her.

"Well okay let's go practice with our teams before the game!" He says before running off towards kageyama.

I start walking towards kuroo but suddenly someone bumps into me causing us to almost fall.

"Hehe sorry..." I look down to see the girl from earlier rubbing her forehead.

"It's okay."

"Oo you're kenma! Where'd shoyo go?" She asks while looking around a bit.

"He went to go practice before the match, I was on my way to kuroo before we bumped into eachother."

"Okay well then I should probably get out of y'all's way, bye kenma!" She cheerfully says before walking off.

"Bye... I just realized that I never got her name." I say not loud enough for her to hear me.

I start walking towards kuroo to practice since we're playing against karasuno.