helpful

Tabi.Pov so as I was waiting for my ex to come I stood by the bathroom door waiting for her to come in I'd like to see her come in I was surprised but also kind of angry I don't know why but when I see you come in she was with another dude or another victim he was a midget with blue hair. So I battled them but they wouldn't leave just wanted to get my hands on that little brat for what her father has done to me and then I had this bomb destruction I pressed it in the restaurant blew up when my horns got blown up with the destruction and broke. I had holes in my sweater were My invisible body was after the rap battle I grew weak well my ex pick up him and ran with that midget boyfriend I could say I swear I'm getting my revenge soon and then I passed out. I woke up it look like a house as I got up I still hurt a little after what happened I walk around the house then I jump into someone I looked up and see agoti my eyes widened I was so happy that I could see him again he looked at me I hugged him and he hugged me back I was so happy I was reunited with my friend again I almost cried but it didn't.

Word count: 239

It's like 9:35 it's kind of late but I'm going to keep writing

Yeah this story was kind of short too I didn't have much ideas

Hope you enjoyed it