Fights and Foes

Ross' POV

Amy skipped off into another room to answer her phone call. I rolled my eyes and looked at my boner.

"Daddy!" Romeo said shoving his pajamas in my direction.

"Trucks?" I asked him and he nodded and yawned. "Alright then." I said picking me up and carried him to his room. I placed Romeo on the bed and he fell asleep. I smiled at my sons cuteness. I unchanged him and got him dressed as he slept and tucked him in. I kissed his forehead lightly and smiled and turned his night light on and walked out of the door. I sighed. Now I'm not in the mood for sex anymore. Ugh, I hate male hormones. I saw a light in the bedroom so I assumed Amy was in there. I snuck into the bathrrom and shut the door and bent downa dn opened the draw and picked up all the pices of paper which were all diary entries. I could have some fun with this. I read through some of them and smirked. Did she really think that about me? I smirked and read some more. Half od them were about ending her life then and there. Some of them were pretty fun.

I walked to Amy's room and leaned on the door frame. I noticed she was back in her shorts and tank top. Nice. I saw she was practicing sign language. It's actually pretty hard. Believe me. I've been getting Laura's sister Vanessa to help me out with the basics like, 'What would you like for dinner?" and 'Should we go to the park?'. It's going to be hard teaching Romeo as well.

"Hey Amy?" I asked her looking at the sheets of paper.

"Mmhmm." Amy murmered. 

"I was just wondering who this guy is." I told her and she closed her book and see lay down on her bed.

"Describe them to me." She told me.

"Okay then."  I said smirking.

"This very attractive male has oft bechy hair which doesn't makes this guy even sexier. His prefectly tanned and sculpted body suit him very well. His extremely amazing at sport. He has these brown puppy dog eyes which I am crazy for. I drool over him every day. He seems sweet, considerate and his very humourous. Well, that's not the way he acts around me. He is a complete-"

"Ross! Give that back!" Amy shouted running over to me trying to reach the sheet I was reading off. I shot my hand up high.  "Ross Shor! I fucking swear to god if you don't give that back I will kill you!" Amy shouted in my ear as she reached for it.

"Never!" I said running off.

"Ross. I-it isn't funny." Amy stuttered, tears in her eyes.

"Oh but it is." I chuckled

"I was meant to throw them out ages ago!" Amy shouted at me. "You wouldn't like it if I went through all of your private thins. Would you?" Amy asked me crissing her arms over her chest.

"Right. Just a second ago you were all over me trying to get sex off me. Weren't you?" I asked her.

"It was Rydel's idea." She told me embarassed.

"Well it didn't work because we won't be getting back together. Even for Romeo's sake." I yelled and then covered my mouth with my hands. I can't believe I just said that. Oh my god. I didn't mean it. I take it back. I've just thrown everything I have left out the window.

"Mommy. Daddy. Why are you shouting?" Romeo asked us rubing his tired eyes with his blanket.

"Oh Romeo." Amy said hugging her son. "Daddy was just leaving." Amy said looking at her son in the eyes.

"Why is Daddy leaving?" Romeo asked terrified.

"Because. He has to go." Amy said softly to Romeo and then looking at me sternly.

"Can I at least say goodbye to my son?" I asked her taking a step forward. She shook her head and lifted Romeo up from the ground and took him to his room. I looked down at the diary entries.

'He is an utter jerk. I hate him so much. Why must he be so rude to me. He seemed nice to me in my first year of high school, but not anymore. I swear he only comes to me just to hurt me. Whenever he shouts at me or flings insults in my direction it leads to more pain. The world would be a much better place with out Ross Shor Lynch.'

Now I understand why she didn't want me to continue reading. I wish I didn't. I sighed and placed the diary entries on the table and looked around the room. I felt my eyes water. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall. I left the apartment by shutting the door.

 _________________________________________________
Comment your thoughts on what should happen next.

 #941