three

Jin Pov

After being separated from Jimin and Look, I got brought inside a large room that looks like a bedroom, I tried knocking on the door but nothing happens, then I started to tear up why did I get my brothers and me into this mess before I heard the door opened revealing the same tall man from yesterday. He looks emotionless and scary.

"Hello, Again Jin" I heard him say, "how did you know my name and where I live?" I said while being scared.
"Baby Boy. I know everything about you" he said, "W-ho a.r..e u?" I said.

"I am Kim Namjoon aka the Leader of Bangtan the Biggest Mafia and the biggest alpha mafia pack In the world", Namjoon Said Smirking.

"What do you want from us"? I Said.
"Well I want you baby boy and ur brothers to be our slaves" Namjoon Said"

"Please let us go, What are you gonna do me and my brothers" I said.
"I can't do that princess, My Brother and friends have plans for both of ur brothers and you shall see Tmr" Namjoon Said Before walking toward and grabbing jin chin and kissing his lips for 2 minutes before finally letting his lips back away from jin soft lips.

"Please" I said before sleeping and feeling 2 arms hugging me tight.
"Don't worry princess I have something special in-store for you and ur brother" Namjoon Said Before kissing jin head and finally sleeping.

Taehyung POV

After entering my room and saw a cute look bunnint crying on floors and screaming for his hyungs.
I walked towards him and he heard my footsteps and got scared.
"Please don't hurt my hyungs" He Said , "I will hurt them if you don't summit to me" I Said
"o-o-ok Mr I will summit to you" Jungkook said while stuttering.
"Good now call me master and now go to wait for me on the bed with me" I said with a cold voice.
"Yes Master" Jungkook Said Before standing up and going to wait on the bed. I changed my clothes and walked and slept on the king size bed with him before hugging tight.
"Goodnight Bunny" I Said
"g-g-go-good n-ight ma--ster" He says before sleeping.

"I can't wait to bring you to my home"
I said quietly before closing the lights and sleeping.

______________________________________
Sorry if this chapter for too shorts I will have another chapter up tmr which is gonna be juicy.