☆ 11 - Filthy Words ☆ 🔞

His hands roughly grab at your waist & when you feel him yank your leggings and panties down harshly, you cry out in surprise.

He quickly slides his left hand down between your legs, caressing your wet pussy lips & swirling his finger tip around your clit.

"JungKook!" Your voice spills out louder than you wanted and he as well, as he quickly covers your mouth with his right hand, silencing you.

"Hush, noona.. I need you to be quiet.." He huffs into your ear.

"I don't want anyone but me to hear you.."

His fingers slide over your clit with delicate touches, bringing you closer & closer with each passing second, your body throbbing & trembling in lust, your hands shaking as you squeeze his arms with either hand.

You know it won't take long for you to come, your body too excited & too sensitive, his every touch causing you to wriggle & moan against him.

You don't want this but your body does.

His touch is addicting, your body craving it, needing it & wanting the release that it knows he can give.

He moves his hips against you, huffing into your ear as his fingers push you closer to your orgasm.

You whine against his hand, gasping for air as pleasure overtakes you, arching your back away from his chest as your rubber band suddenly snaps back hard & fast & he moans with you, filling your ear with his voice as you cum.

"Wow, you've cum already, noona?" He kisses your ear, his fingers stil sliding against your swollen & overstimulated clit, even as you dig your fingers into his forearm.

You moan against his hand loudly, raggedly, with your eyes squeezed shut & your hips moving along with the movement of his fingers.

"Ahh, fuck yes... cum for me, Y/n. Yes, god, yes.." He mumbles into your ear, nibbling your lobe, his fingers dipping lower to push inside your pussy, against your throbbing walls.

You give a high pitched gasp as he pushes his fingers inside you, curling them as he draws them out, your hips moving with the waves of pleasure his fingers are causing throughout your body.

You continue to whine into his hand as he touches you until he pulls your face to the right & he kisses you, his tongue immediately pushing for entry into your mouth, which you quickly grant.

His right hand slides between you both and you whimper when you hear the sound of his zipper & then seconds later, feel the hot skin from his cock against your ass.

You reach back with both hands, in a weak attempt to push him but your hands simply grasp at the fabric of his pants at his hips & he responds with a deep chuckle.

He slowly slides his fingers out of you, gripping your hip, a low growl rumbling from his chest as he kisses you harder, biting down on your bottom lip.

You cry out into his mouth as he pushes his cock between your legs & against your slick cunt & immediately slams himself inside you.

You can't do anything but whimper and tremble as he slowly begins to fuck you, his hips meeting the flesh of your ass slowly, grunting & whispering filthy words into your mouth as he does.

"You like my cock, don't you, Y/n?"

His slams his hips hard and slow against your ass, his left hand gripping your hip hard, his right hand hold your throat, your hands still holding his pants at his hips.

"God, you feel so good.."

You moan against his lips, his kisses rough as he continues at his excruciatingly slow pace.

"Mhmm, tell me, is it mine, noona? Hmm? Tell me... FUCK.... tell me it's only mine...."

You whimper, struggling to keep your voice as low as possible. You don't want to be caught either, more so for the sake of your job than anything else.

He kisses you deeper still, in between more vulgar words falling from his mouth with his lust ridden voice.

"Your pussy is so wet for me, always so wet for me... You like how I stretch you? How I fuck you? Ahh, tell me. You like my cock, don't you?"

You tremble against him, a choked gasp escapes your lips and into his mouth.

"Shit, noona.. I wanna fuck you all day, make you cum so much, leave you ruined..."

Your body, despite part of your brain telling you you're doing what someone with common sense should not be doing, especially with someone like JungKook, only becomes more aroused by his filthy words.

And of course, he notices.

*****AN*****
I hope you guys are all well!!!
I've got 2 days off coming up & I will fo my best to update once a day.
I'm still writing this fic as I post it but I'm chapters ahead of where I have it on here, so I should be able to update a few times over the next few days!
Hopefully you guys like it.
Borahae!!!