𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

"OI, CLOWN FACE

"OI, CLOWN FACE. are you really not going to show me around miyagi?" kuroo wrapped his arm around your neck. "not funny, tetsu. now let go." you sternly demanded. "not until you take me around town." he grinned and stared down at you. you shot him a glare.

"actually we were thinking that we should all go to town. it's been so long since we went anywhere together." sugawara suggested, and they all agreed. "you hear that, kuroo? we're going to town so stop being a brat." you rolled your eyes and he let go of his arm around your neck, only to rest if on top of your head. "you're so annoying, you know that?"

it was eleven in the morning. since practice starts at two, both team decided that they should spend time bonding together outside of volleyball before they leave to go back. the bus arrived and everyone entered. it was the weekend, so the bus weren't crowded. everyone took a seat and you sat beside kuroo.

"oh right, there's this cute cafe that i went with hajime before. do you want to check it out?" you asked the male with a smile. "sure thing, but i doubt its cuter that you though." he sent a wink your way. "god, this is why i choose to be mean to you." you rolled your eyes jokingly.

the bus ride took about fifteen minutes and when it arrived, all of you hopped off one by one. the moment you stepped out of the bus you saw some girls your age looking over to both of the teams, checking some of them out.

"ohhhhhhh! sugawara- san! let's go over there!" hinata pointed at a crowded area and jumped while giving the third years his puppy eyes. they agreed and went ahead, you and kuroo following behind. but the crowd seem to doubled over time, you both getting separated from the team.

after a few minutes of looking for them in the crowd, it was clear that you are all scattered about by now. "should we wait for them?" you raised your brows at the male beside you. "no, it's okay. yaku said he will contact us later when they're done." he showed you his text with yaku before shoving his phone back into his pocket.

"let's go to the cafe while we wait." he smiled at you and flicked your forehead. "ow!" you winced and glared at him, rubbing the slightly reddened spot on your forehead.

"this is the one!" you gleamed. he pushed the door, but it didn't budge and he pushed it again. "dumbass. the door said pull. my god you're so embarrassing tetsurou." you deadpanned and he quickly pulled the on the door, but too hard this time that his back bumped into you.

you stumbled backwards a little and shot him a glare. "i'm sorry, y/n!" he hurried over to you and lead you inside. you picked a seat near the window and the waitress came, handing you both the menu. you both ordered some dessert and drinks, and the food came shortly after.

after a while, the cafe started to get crowded and so you both paid and head out. kuroo opened the door for you and you thanked him. both of you were walking at the side of the street. he suddenly wrapped his arm around you because there were lots of people on the sidewalk, and the cars were passing by pretty fast.

"i don't want you to get pushed around you know? you're pretty short after all." he teased. "yeah whatever." you grunted and didn't think too much of it. you continued walking down the street with him, going back to the fair that the teams were at.

across the street stood hanamaki, and the rest of the aoba johsai's third years witnessed how kuroo had his arms wrapped around your shoulder while the both of you walk down the streets in town. you didn't know they were there, but you also didn't take kuroo's actions seriously. it was just a friendly gesture of his, you thought.

iwaizumi's heart clenched at the sight in front of him. he took his phone out and sent you a text, he watched as you took out your phone. you saw that iwaizumi had texted you, but before you could type a reply, your phone died. you squinted your eyes in annoyance at your dead phone and put your phone back into your pocket.

"hey hey heyyyy~!" both you and kuroo greeted the boys in bokuto's catchphrase. "oh you two lovebirds are finally back!" lev said with his arms out, waving at you both. "we aren't in love," you scrunched your nose and kuroo rolled his eyes.

"hey let's go over there, i wanna see what they sell down there." kuroo pointed to the other direction, a left turn from where you guys were at right now. you quickly nodded. you were just as curious as he is after all. he grabbed your wrist and drag you through the crowd and down to the said location.

it turns out they were selling cute animal pouches and cat ears. "here try this one. put it on." kuroo handed you a grey furry cat-ear headband. "tetsu it's embarrassing..." you mumbled. he had his phone in his hand ready to take your picture, just like a parent.

"just put it on, hurry up." you did as he told and put the headband on, an embarrassed expression on your face. "OI! DO BETTER! SMILE AND GIVE ME A PEACE SIGN!" he scolded with a screech.

he sounded like a cat. you gave him a disgusted look and fake a smile with a peace sign next to your face, begging for it to end as fast as it could. he took a few snaps and you quickly took off the cat ears. he showed you the photos he took and you cringed.

"but i look cute though." he only agreed, and after a few minutes of bickering back and forth, you gave in and let him buy the cat-ears headband for you.

"i don't like these 'kawaii' stuff you know? i look dumb with it." you shrugged and stared at the cat ears in your hand. "i like seeing you with it, it's just a preference." he shrugged and gave your head a pat. "yeah? like how you prefer long hair huh?" you giggled when you saw how his expression changed.

he was about to respond but stopped when you both saw a group of boys with familiar faces. your eyes widened a little, calling the name of boy in front of you.

"hajime?"