thirty two

TW// F SLUR

soobin felt so awkward and uncomfortable with everyone's eyes on him.

they where currently in class, him being sat in between daniel and jeremy to make it better for them to copy but it was hard to focus with half the class glaring at him and the rest just staring.

"is soobin and the new students more important than my teaching?" their teacher spoke, clearing annoyed.

"sir it's so not fair." a girl, sherri complained, others agreeing.

"what's so not fair? that soobin is friends with the new guys AND is their tutor? i'm sure detention would be 'so not fair'. now pay attention."

some students listened and paid attention but most girls continued to shoot glares at soobin, the two boys either side of him noticing even without understanding what's happening.

"you okay?" jeremy whispered to soobin who nodded. daniel wanted to shout at jeremy for caring but he stopped himself and just placed his hand upon soobins knee, rubbing his thumb as he practiced his basic korean.

soobin tried to think nothing of it as he wrote down his notes in both korean and english to help them learn later on.

half way through the class the teacher stepped outside for a bit which got some students the opportunity to walk up to the three boys when soobin was quickly teaching them the alphabet.

"so is this gonna be a daily thing?" chanmi said with hands on her hips.

soobin stared up at her with a confused expression, not fully understanding her.

"we've been in the same class for two years now." he answered, guessing that's what she was talking about.

she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "no you idiot. i'm talking about you hogging the new guys. are you all involved with each other? are you in some weird threeway?" soobin was mighty confused now and she and her "possey" could definitely tell.

"oh my god you're dense, are you dating the hot guys?" yuko asked rudely, annoyed at soobin who just stared at her in shock.

"d-d-dating them? no! i'm just their tutor. j-jeremy is my step-brother." he spoke frantically, trying to not cause trouble.

"your step-brother?" another girl echoed, earning a nod from soobin.

"what about daniel?"

soobin looked away from the girls, glancing over at daniel who was getting mad at a green owl. soobin let out a laugh, staring at him with heart eyes before looking back at the girls.

"he's off limits." he spoke with a stone cold stare. the three girls gasped at soobins words, very offended by them.

"you can't just claim him before any of us gets a shot!" yuko basically yelled, gaining everyone's attention. "he's not an object to be thrown around like a hot potato. he's a human being that i care so much for."

soobin didn't know why he was snapping back at the girls but he just didn't want them to have a chance with him even though the boy's gay. maybe he was jealous. maybe he didn't want to see anyone else with daniel other than himself even if it makes him sound selfish.

"soobin are you gay?" a voice from behind him asked. soobin turned to see sabrina- the pink haired girl he met at yeonjuns complex. the look on her face showed hurt.

he nodded. "yeah i am." he answered, not caring that he literally just came out to everyone in his class.

almost everyone gasped, getting the attention of the two foreigners. sabrina ran out of the classroom just as the teacher came in.

"no running!" he yelled after her, going to sit at his seat.

"sorry about that. if you three girls would be so kind to leave the boys alone and head back to your seats, then we could get on with the lesson."

after the girls walked away, soobin let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, head in his arms on the table.

"soob you okay?" daniel asked, beating jeremy to it by threatening to hit him.

"that was so stressful but i-i'm okay." he spoke as he turned his head, flashing the elder a soft smile.

after their english class they had history which the teacher was off sick, giving them a free period that soobin used to teach the two boys.

it was then break time and the three males went to meet up with kai and sunghoon.

"jeremy, daniel, this is sunghoon. sunghoon this is jeremy and daniel. they don't speak korean yet." soobin introduced them, switching from english to korean which sunghoon found impressive.

"wow i've only ever seen jay switch between english and korean." he spoke with excitement in his tone.

"oh speaking of which," kai started, getting everyone's attention. "i don't think i'll be able to help tutor them with you."

"what? why?" soobin asked. "sunghoon badly wants me to help study him for his exam so i recommended jay to help you guys out. plus if they start fighting he can help break them up." he said, switching languages, half joking towards the end.

"who's jay?" daniel asked. "he's sunghoons friend. i've never met him." soobin explained. "sunghoon give me jays number so i can message him about the tutoring."

sunghoon did just that, getting soobins number in the progress.

"choi soobin!"

the five boys all turned around to see a girl angrily walk up to them- more specifically to soobin.

"hyemi?" kai asked in shock.

she stomped right up to soobin, bringing her hand up and slapping him right across the face, her sharp long nails scratching the skin on his cheekbone, causing it to bleed. everyone who was watching the commotion gasped.

daniel protectively pulled the taller behind him, glaring at the girl.

"so you just gon hurt my best friend like that? first you hurt me and then you hurt sabrina? how fucking low are you? and you even have your f*ggot boyfriend to stick up for you." she lashed out, going to push him only to be pushed back by jeremy.

"i-i never meant to hurt s-sabrina, i just don't like girls. a-and i never hurted you. you acted h-homophobic towards me so i left." he admitted. the other students stood around them, taking pictures and videoing them to spread around.

"hyemi just fuck off. stop being such a toxic bitch and stop trying to ruin everyone's lives." someone in the crowd spoke, others agreeing, adding remarks as well.

"soob let's get you to the nurses office." kai whispered, tugging at the elders arms. soobin nodded, grabbing daniels hand and following kai.

"oi! i ain't fucking done with you choi! fucking come back here!" she yelled after them, trying to follow only to be held back by jeremy.

"kindly fuck off and stay away from soobin." he spoke, turning her around and pushing her away.

sunghoon who stayed to wait for sunoo gasped, getting jeremys attention.

"you spoke fluent korean."

-

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀