Bat Files: Y/n L/n

Age: 24

Powers: Ring of Avarice

The ring allows him to do all the Green Lanterns can, and more. He appears faster, stronger, and more durable then most Green Lanterns are. He also has an ability exclusive to his ring, he can steal the souls of those he defeats. He can also summon the souls of those defeated by previous Orange Lantern, Larfleeze.

Habits & Personality:

Y/n may be corrupted by the ring, if he is he hides it well. He only occasionally has outbursts of stealing, however to keep him from rampaging I decided to pay for anything he steals. He manages to function in society, however I have to pay for his taxes, rent, and purchases to keep him in line.

Despite his intense greed, he also cares for others and that is likely what keeps him from 'stealing' the lives of the innocent.

Rival/Arch-nemesis: Enchantress

The duo have consistently fought against each other, most commonly either ending in stalemate, or Y/n backing away after stealing something.

Threat Level: 9/10

He isn't exactly Superman, but he is still incredibly dangerous. He may be a little crazy, but he is still smart, and more dangerously, creative. He has an army of unknown size and ability within that ring of his, and fights the Enchantress on a daily basis.

The only real thing keeping him from being a level ten threat, is the fact he has friendships and is easy to calm. The only real weakness he has is my bank account and bribes.

Summary:

An extremely powerful being, that could be a potential threat and danger to the galaxy itself, who is easily calmed with even a minimalistic bribe.