8

They finally arrived at the water park jumping out the truck excited. Hoseok stretched out his legs after being crushed for an hour, Jin walked up to everyone taking random pictures with them. Jimin opened the trunk pulling out his stuff. Yoongi and Taehyung were talking about the different rides and Jungkook and Namjoon just stood there awkwardly.

"Ready guys?" Jimin asked pulling a cooler.

"Oh my god you brought drinks and food?" Jin ran up to him, his flip flops smacking against the concrete. Jimin nodded as everyone started to walk towards the entrance. "I love you"

"oh..." Jimin didn't know how to respond to that. "It's okay if you don't say it back! Just know that I love you" Jin said before skipping towards the entrance being the first to buy his ticket.

—————

"Should we split?" Hoseok asked looking at all the water slides.

"But it won't be even" Jimin said counting everyone.

"I don't mind being in a group of three" Jin shrugged putting on sunscreen.

"Alright well I choose Jimin!" Taehyung clung onto his arm.

"Okay but he didn't choose you" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Jimin do you choose me?" Taehyung looked up at him giving him puppy eyes making Jimin chuckle. "Sure" he replied making Taehyung happy. "Yes! Ha see? Cry about it"

"But if you want Jungkook you could join us?"

WHAT NO!!

hell yeah

"Yeah sure I'm down" he smiled trying not to seem too excited.

"But Jimin! Jungkook is so boring, he literally just stands there like an idiot, I mean no offense Jungkook but like I think you would be better off with Namjoon since you guys kissed"

Jimin looked at Jungkook shocked. "That was an accident!" He tried to defend himself "Jimin I have nothing going on with Namjoon"

"Is that true?" Jimin looked up and saw Jin and Hoseok gone. "Um where did they go?" He asked.

"They left because you guys were taking long" Yoongi responded glaring at how Taehyung was still clinging onto Jimin.

"Oh okay then you guys can be a group of three bye!" Taehyung said dragging Jimin away from them.

God Taehyung's a bitch... I'll let him be though, cause I know Jimin would never choose someone like him

Jungkook watched them walk away with a small smirk. "So... where to first?" Yoongi asked awkwardly.

Jungkook shrugged, "let's look around!" He beamed and started to walk. The other two following behind. "so um y'all kissed?" Yoongi asked breaking the silence.

"NO-" Namjoon tried to defend himself but failed.

"I mean kinda? Not really though Jin pushed my head towards him making our lips connect but that's about it" Jungkook replied normally making Namjoon blush.

"Always Jin huh" Yoongi shook his head as his eyes spotted something. "Hey you guys wanna go on that ship it looks fun" He pointed at a ride.

"Oh sure! Let's go" Jungkook speed up his pace as the other two tried to catch up. "Damn It our bags, where do we put them?" Jungkook asked getting in line.

"Um... we should've gotten a locker" Yoongi mumbled.

"I know right" Jungkook agreed with him looking around.