Ch114 - Very Happy (End of Main Text)

The executives were very surprised when Yan Ting came to the annual meeting. Then they saw Qin Xiao bring Li Zhao over and Yan Ting personally getting up to seat the person next to him and understood everything.

There were several entertainers performing on stage but the atmosphere at Li Zhao’s table was very serious. 

Li Zhao understood the pain of eating with the big boss.

“You can’t eat pickled peppers.” Yan Ting saw that Li Zhao was reaching out to grab the pickled chicken feet from the cold platter and grabbed his chopsticks. “You have been eating irregularly these days. First, drink a small bowl of hot porridge to nourish your stomach.”

Li Zhao gazed at Yan Ting with pleading eyes and Yan Ting ruthlessly shook his head. “No.”

The others at the table, “……” 

What a heartless man.

After coaxing Li Zhao to eat half a bowl of porridge, Yan Ting told everyone, “My family’s Zhao Zhao is still young. Please take good care of him in future co-operations.”

He might be the boss of Canghuan but he had many brands. There was no way for him to constantly stare at the cooperation between Li Zhao and the company. He deliberately attended the annual meeting today to express his opinion. In the eyes of outsiders, it was difficult for him to have any sincerity toward Zhao Zhao.

There were many unnecessary misunderstandings and insults in the world due to the inaction of one side.

After the meal, the eyes of the senior executives toward Li Zhao changed a lot. If they used to regard Li Zhao as a temporary person to be flattered, they now regarded him as the second boss.

For his sake, the boss not only attended the annual meeting in person but also spoke a lot.

He spoke a lot!

This was a man who cherished words like gold and didn’t like noisy occasions. For another person, he went to an occasion he never appeared at previously, laughed and held hands with Li Zhao. He didn’t disguise the feelings between the two of them in front of the executives. If this wasn’t love, what could be called love? 

***

Lu Renyi didn’t receive an invitation from Canghuan this year. In order to prevent the outside world from seeing him as a joke, his agent went around asking for help or an invitation letter. Last year’s incident of changing seats had offended the top management of Canghuan.

Then 10 days ago, Canghuan suddenly relaxed and sent him an invitation letter.

At first, they didn’t know why Canghuan changed their attitude. They asked around and couldn’t find a reason. 

Then a staff member joked, “Is it because Brother Lu sent a congratulatory message to Li Zhao for his family reunion on Weibo yesterday?”

Since the seat changing incident, their side had been afraid of Li Zhao. The moment they conflicted with Li Zhao regarding resources, they would automatically withdraw. Lu Renyi took the initiative to help Li Zhao forward various promotional posts and even after Zhao Junnan’s double incident broke out, Lu Renyi stood with Li Zhao.