Chaotic

7,918 words, this so far the longest and forgive me for my messy writing. Okay byeeeee and enjoyyy~~

Hiiiiiii, everybody!

It's your one and only Ella Park. Yes, yes, I know what you are all thinking, probably wondering what a kid is doing here in this story.

Well, to let me clarify, I'm here to narrate you my life living with my parents who are the famous Roseanne Park and gorgeous Jennie Kim. Well, I'll tell you how it's like living with them so buckle up everyone, it's gonna be a long long ride and I hope you guys are here for it.

So first thing's first, let me reintroduce myself. I'm Ella Kim, the only daughter of Roseanne and Jennie Park. I'm 15 years old and my close friends are quite far from where I lived but social media is there to communicate with them. I like to draw a lot, read lots of stories, listen to any genre of music, and recently I've been writing mostly about the events that happened in each day like this one tim-

"Ella! Have you seen my phone?"

"Mom, I never went out of my room, how would I know? Besides, I never touch your stuff. Don't tell me you forgot where you placed it after leaving it for like two seconds!"

"Oh! Never mind, I found it, thanks."

Ughhhhhhhh......Sorry for that interruption. That was the Jennie Park, everyone. The one who gave birth to me. Okay, now let's proceed to introducing my paren–

Knock Knock

"Come in!"

"Champ, I was wondering if you'd like to take a walk with Hank and I. Are you up for it?"

"I would love to Mother ,but I'm kind of in the middle of something here. Maybe tomorrow, I'm free to do it. Sorry Mother."

"No no, it's fine. You continue what you're doing there and tomorrow we'll do it. I might as well persuade your Mom so that it would be a family quality time."

"That's exciting but don't say I didn't warn you. You already know the answer every time you ask her."

"I know but you also know that I don't give up that easily. You'll see that she would say yes."

"Okay, but am I gonna need headphones for later?"

"I'm afraid so. You know how loud she gets. Wish me luck and do whatever it is you're doing. See you later, Champ."

"See you later, Mother and good luck."

I'm back again and stop your unholy thoughts. The loud means a different thing and you'll know soon now where was I? Oh right, introduction of my parents, well let's start the story of how the two opposites met and fell in love with each other.

~~~~~~~~~

Jennie Park but before she became a Park, she was Jennie Kim. The woman who became the breadwinner in her family. Her childhood wasn't the happiest. Her father was an alcoholic and never really cared about taking care of his family. She also never had a good relationship with her older sister as her sister made false rumors about her that made a lot of people backlash her for things she hasn't done but she never really cared about any of it. Rumors and fake people do not make her feel threatened because she knows by the end of the day, those people would be begging for her forgiveness and ask for her help.

She was the fierce one in the family. She sacrificed a lot for her family but people still do not appreciate her efforts. People say she was a selfish, heartless person who say "hurtful" words. Well, Jennie Kim was also an honest person like extreme honest. She can tell when people are fake smiling at her or trying to shove onto her face their riches. Unlike her sister who tries to fit in into their world, she doesn't take longer conversations with them and tells them that she's never interested in any of their talks. That's explains the reason why she doesn't have much friends. She doesn't have any problem with it as her mother aka Mama Kim was already her best friend since the beginning.