49.You are no different from me

Mew standing there disheartened whereas Gulf asked his dad to send someone to pick him up...he wanted to see his babies...before leaving Gulf hugged mew and said his last goodbye...

Mew is alone sitting on his knees and crying his heart out ...he lost everything his whole family again... he is alone again...

Gulf reached his dad's place to see his kids..Dad where are my babies...

Akil: They are safe honey at our home ...Aunt carl is taking care of them...I will never hurt my grandkids sweety ... I just wanted you and them back ...far from that bastard...come here son give me a hug ...finally, I get my son back...I have one more surprise for you...Bring him...Akil orders someone....

A man came with Mew...pointed Gun on his head...

Gulf: Dad I did what you said then why are you doing this...

Akil: Coz he needs to die baby else he will again try to snatch you from me ...do you mind baby if I kill him..please don't tell me that you have any feeling for him...

Gulf: No dad I don't have any feeling for him...he kidnapped me then forced me to marry him... he used me against you and then he raped me ...made me pregnant and for the sake of my kids I stayed with him...but this asshole lost my kids...I don't care whether he lives or dies...

Mew: Crying...baby don't say that, please....

Akil: aww what a scene ...you made me so happy honey...seeing suppasit crying and begging...ha ha ha...

Mew: Gulf why are you doing this to me...you said you love me...

Gulf: Love my foot Mew Suppasit what do you expect me to say when you captured me and forced me to stay in that place ...do I had any option other than telling you that I love you...you treated me nothing more than a winning trophy...which you won against dad...

Akil: okay suppasit it's time to say goodbye...

Gulf: Dad...aaahh...dad I can't see anything, my vision dad... it's turning dark...and gulf fell on the ground...Akil runs towards Gulf ...

Akil: Honey you okay...baby..

Gulf: I guess I am fine Mr.Kanawut...Gulf opened his eyes...and Akil realized he was tricked...but it's already late coz Gulf has pointed a sharp knife on Akil's throat...

Hello, Saint take my babies to the safe house and don't stop anywhere...Mew who has already killed the man who is holding him turned to Gulf...aahh babes you made me cry too much...

In no minute Zee is there with his men...

Akil: Why baby why did you do that...

Gulf: You lay hands-on my kids ..you pointed Gun on my Type baby and you tried to kill the person I love more than anything in this world and still you ask why...believe me Mr.Kanawut if you were not my sperm donor I would have killed you for touching my family...every inch of my body is asking me to cut you into so many pieces that even god will refuse to recognize your soul...but I am not like you Mr.Kanawut...but remember one thing if you ever lay your dirty hands on my kids or my husband I will be the one who will kill you first...

Akil: Huh...instead of calling me dad you are calling me sperm donor...seriously Gulf...you hate me that much...then hate your husband too coz he is no different from me...he also kills people...he is an international mafia-like me...

Gulf I accept that I am a bad person but tell me if I have done anything bad with you...if I was a bad father for once...I gave you your father as well mother's love and you choose him over me...