.15

"Where's Kaashi?" I whisper to myself as I finish off the last of my food, "This man's better hurry up before I-"

"Before you what?" Akaashi says as he set down a small bowl of ice cream along with himself and his own ice cream.

"Ah! There you are! I was wondering where you were, also thank you for the ice cream. You even got f/f, you know me so well." I say taking a bite out of my f/f (favourite flavour) ice cream.

"You like, like one type of ice cream, it's not that hard to remember." He said taking a bite out of his chocolate chip ice cream.

"Fuck you."

"You can't do that, it would be basically cheating on Kenma."

"Wha-" I cough, "mphm- no- I hate you."

"You love me, but c'mon, tell me about you're awful math morning."

"Right! Ok so this is the whole story-" I tell Akaashi the whole math experience with Abby. "Then to finish it off she was like, 'hEs mInE, I dOnT cArE iF yOu aRe jUsT fRiEnDs oR nOt. iF yOu dOnT sTaY aWaY fRoM hIm iLl rUiN yOuR LiFe.'"

"What. The. Fuck. If she tries to ruin your life I'll ruin her."

"Ha, she probably wants you to do that."

"Shut up, I meant I'll ruin her life."

"I know, just teasing."

We laugh a bit at each other.

"Oh, by the way where's Bo? He's always with you." I ask taking the finally bite of my ice cream.

"Oh, he had to finish up some stuff for our training camp next week." He said also finishing his ice cream.

"Oh, ok. Then I assume we won't be seeing him-"

"Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N!!!" I was cut off by my name being yelled

"Speak of the devil." I

"Y/n! I have a question!" Bokuto practically yelled as he reached out table.

"Bokuto calm down please.. you're making a scene.." Akaashi said to him.

"Right sorry.. but y/n I have question!" He said sitting down next to us.

"Ok, what is it?"

"Will you please be a stand in manager for the training camp please?"

"You want to what?"

"To be a stand in manager for the training camp next week. You see we don't have a manager and it would be helpful if you would be one for us."

"Hmm.." I look over to Akaashi then back at Bokuto, "alright, sure, I'll be your stand in manager for the training camp."

"Really?! Ok! I'll go get your papers and give your them after school! You're the best Y/n!" Bokuto says in excitement, getting up and leaving rather fast.

"Really?" Akaashi says right after in confusion, "What about-"

"What is that girl going to do?" I say cutting him off. "She doesn't know me, there isn't much she can do. And besides, I ain't letting a little bitch get in the way of MY relationship with my bestie. Honestly who does she think she is? And how is she going to know I'm going to be hanging out with you at training camp if she isn't going to be there?"

"This.. this is true. But, why did you agree to be a stand in manager?"

"Well, um.. I think we both know the main reason I want to.."

"Oooh, riiight.. Keeenn-"

"Shh! We do not speak his name around others! Code."

"My bad, bestie code #69.. do not speak of a crush, or their name around others."

"Thank you. Now c'mon, pinkie, and say.." I hold out my pinkie to him. We lock pinkies and say at the say time.

"Though bestie code was broken we forgive and forget, forever and always besties." We say in unison, unlinking pinkies.

"So we can do that but not speak of a crush?" He said to me.

"Yes, not my fault you forgot code." I say back.

"I guess.." He sighed.

--- time skip to after school ---

"Here you go Y/n. Just bring the papers back to me after school tomorrow." The coach says to me as the players finish cleaning up.

"Alright! Thanks coach." I say back grabbing the papers from his hand.

"No thank you, you'll be a great help for training. And you're sure your coach is fine with it?" He asked.

"Yes sir. They're fine with it."

"Alright then, well I'll let you go, but don't forget I need those by tomorrow."

"Ok, see you tomorrow then." I say giving him a small wave and waking over to the exit of the gym.

I wait for a bit for Akaashi, it didn't take it to long to come out though.

"Hey." He greets me.

"Hey hey." I say back.

"Hey hey hey!" Bokuto greets as well.

"C'mon let's go I wanna go home and take a nap." I say, walking away as the two follow.

---------------

Late night update 😩🤌

Ik I told y'all that I would give multiple updates on Thursday but I've decided that I'll just update now bc ily <3

Also kinda a bad chap-

But its ok-

Also something that's been on my mind recently.. am I the only one who doesn't have a reading list? Like I don't make any, I just have 200+ plus books in my library that I either, have already read and have been sitting there or I haven't read them yet. Bc I go through many phases of simping and idk.. ig I just don't want to be judged- lol

It's currently at 275 😩✋ that's a year and three months worth of books that I have read a solid 85% of 😩 I literally cleared it out the other day, and guess what, I FUCKIGN ADDED MORE, it's a problem ik  😭✋

But I'm fine 🙂

N e ways, enough of me complaining about my library problems

Thank you sm for 27k reads <333

I say it all the time but ily all

Merry Christmas, have a sunny night