sub vin *

- smut warning 🤨
- TW (the fact that i have a mommy kink😐)
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

vinnie's pov

she looked so beautiful sitting across the room. i just wanted her on top of me. she was typing away not paying any attention to my squirming on the bed. not paying attention to the way my fingers gripped the sheets, turning my knuckles white. "baby? can you come to bed?" i asked gently. she didn't turn her chair to face me.

"mhm..soon hun.." she had her pen pressed against her lips and between her teeth. i looked at the way her hand reached to massage the back of her neck. i walked over to her desk. i placed my hands on her shoulders and massaged. "oh thank you baby..that feels good." her eyes closed and her head rolled to the side. fuck. i needed her. so bad. couldn't she tell? wasn't it obvious as hell?

i leaned to her ear. "mommy?" i whined. her motions stopped and she sat her pen down. she cleared her throat. i could tell she was turned on. "not now vin i have to work im sorry." "please mommy..it hurts.." i placed her hand on my throbbing bulge. "you're the only one who can fix it mommy.." i bit her ear lobe gently, which drove her insane. "m-mhm.."

her eyes shut and she struggled to breathe. "go lay down then baby i'll be right there okay?" she moved her hand off of me. "soon?" i asked. she smiled at me and nodded. she jotted down a few more things in her notebook and then typed like four words before standing up and walking to the bed. "now...what's wrong baby?"

"i need you." i palmed myself. "mm no baby don't touch. that's my job." she was so patient and sweet with me. i love her so much. "can you touch me mommy?" i squirmed. "what do we say?" she stood between my legs. "please?" she bit her lip and smiled in satisfaction. "mhm good boy. now say it again yeah?"

"please mommy..pleaseee? please make me feel good.." her head fell back at my words. "fuck good boy..lay back baby." i laid normally on the bed and she straddled me. "take off your boxers my love." she was so gentle with me. i removed my boxers while she kissed down my bare chest and neck. "take off my panties baby.." i nodded and removed her shorts and underwear. she gripped both of my shoulders.

she attached her lips to mine as she sunk down onto me. i moaned into her mouth causing her to stick her tongue into my mouth. her hand pulled at the back of my hair. i was moaning loudly cause that's what she likes. "that feels so good mommy.." she kissed down my jaw and gripped my hips so she could bounce quickly. my head fell back.

she sucked hickeys into the skin of my neck. "cum baby.." she moaned gripping my chest, scratching me. i did as told. "good job baby..you did so good.." she kissed my cheek out of breath. "thank you mommy." i smiled. "can you do something else for me my love?" she kissed the scratches she left on my chest. i nodded vigorously. "good..lay all the way flat with your head on the pillow okay?" "okay."

y/n's pov

he sounded so cute. he was the sweetest little thing. "good job baby just like that..get comfy mkay?" i smiled. "mkay.." he smiled back. i climbed up his body and hovered over his face. "oh i see.." he smiled. "you okay with this baby?" "yes very much okay..can i taste you now mommy?" jesus. "thank you for having patience baby.. you're such a good boy.."

i sat down slowly onto his face. i rocked back and forth. he moaned into me. i threw my head back at the sensation. "fuck you're doing so good baby..keep going..good job.." he gripped my thighs,pushing me down further onto his face. he moaned loudly inside of me. i collapsed forward onto the headboard. i gripped his hair and rocked faster.

soon i was releasing all over his tongue. he hummed at the taste. i slid down his body and laid on top of him, exhausted. he stroked my hair. "you taste so good mommy.." he kissed my head. i laughed weakly. "oh yeah? lemme taste.." he lifted my chin and kissed me, letting me taste myself on him. "mmm you're so good for me..i'm so proud of you baby." i kissed his chest. "can we sleep now? i'm tired.." he yawned. "mhm..goodnight baby."

i passed out on his chest. he held me close.

 he held me close

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- i am not proud to say that i throbbed throughout the entirety of making this.

- yes? no? be enthusiastic 😁

- i literally need this in my life RN 💳💥💳💥

- anywaysss i love you <333

- goodnighttttt pretty sluts

830 words