𝟮𝟮 art of getting tattooed

Content Warning: mentions of needles (for tattoo purposes)

A/N: I'm aware that as a minor, Trinity wouldn't be able to legally get a tattoo. But for the purpose of this story, we're gonna pretend that's not the case!

 But for the purpose of this story, we're gonna pretend that's not the case!

𝟮𝟮
art of getting tattooed

𝟮𝟮art of getting tattooed

Trinity missed Ellie.

She didn't realize how much the Routledge girl influenced what she did in a day until she'd suddenly gone MIA and Trinity didn't know what to do anymore with so much free time.

It'd been four days since the events at Topper's birthday party had gone down— three since John B had angrily drove off to pursue his sister. JJ, Pope, and Kiara had yet to hear from the older Routledge sibling, so Trinity was just glad that Ellie had bothered to text her even though the message was curt and still left every single one of Trinity's questions unanswered.

I promise I'll explain everything when I get back.

I love you, I'm sorry it's like this right now.

The little heart emoji Ellie had tagged onto the end of her text messages made Trinity feel a little better, but it didn't do much to fill the gaping hole left behind by her partner-in-crime.

Trinity supposed she had a new partner-in-crime— JJ Maybank. It was funny how things changed. She'd kept in touch with him over text as well over the next few days, eager to receive updates about the whereabouts of John B, but JJ never really had anything new to tell her.

Between texting JJ about the situation and spending time with her dad whenever he got home from work, Trinity also hung out with Sarah Cameron a few times and worked shifts at the country club where she was lucky to not run into any Kooks she knew. Sometimes she would come home and pick up reading again- fiction and non-fiction, alike.