XLIII

And he has a gun pointing at Jungkook, but Jungkook was looking at you and his fighters are enjoying their victory.

Before the person could completely approach Jungkook, you ran out to reach Jungkook.

Everything happened so fast, and you couldn't process what to do, your mind was just yelling to save him.

But you surely went to him and hugged him to save from the bullet, since you've a bulletproof vest.

And then, you felt someone threw a stone at your lower back with so much force.

As I said before, everything happened so fast, that Jungkook himself was confused.

But he hugged you as tight as possible. He heard the gunshot and luckily got saved by you.

As soon as the person missed the target, Jimin fire at his leg and arm, causing the person to lose the balance.

He fell off from the bike, but the driver left him, and that's how Jimin and other fighters caught him.

Jungkook couldn't say anything, but he surely didn't forget to pat your back saying everything is okay.

He gestured you to get on the SUV, and said to wait for him.

You obeyed him and get in the SUV, with still high rate of heartbeat.

Jungkook came to shout at the person, "WHO SENT YOU??"

The person just give a nasty smirk through his covered face.

Jungkook got annoyed, so he caught the person with his collar and shouted again, "I'M ASKING AGAIN WHO SENT YOU?"

The person kept quiet and that's annoyed him more.

He started to kick the person on his stomach, with his knees.

The person started to yell in pain, but right after that, a gunshot could be heard again.

And the person fell on the ground with blood covered on his back of the head.

"HOW DARE!!" Jungkook shouted at his man, who just kept pointing his gun at the death body.

Before Jungkook could say anything further, Jimin caught his collar and shouted, "WHY DID YOU K!LLED HIM?"

"S-sir....h-he was a-about to s-stab Boss" the fighter stutter, exchanging a glance at both intimating Busan Boys.

They saw the recent death body has a knife on his waist belt, he's holding it.

"YOU-" Jungkook shouted, storming towards his fighter, who's shaking in fear, still holding the gun.

Jimin caught Jungkook not to create any more scene, "Leave him...we will find it anyway" he said, eyeing the man.

Time skips~~

Jimin discuss shortly about a few matters with jungkook before assuring him that he'll take care of this mess.

Jungkook entered the SUV before telling others to leave the place after cleaning the mess.

As soon as he locked the door with a loud thud, you hugged him as tight as possible, he smiled before hugging you back.

"A-are you o-okay?" you asked, still trembling in fear.

"No, I'm JK" he replied with a chuckle.

You broke the hug and looked at him with teary eyes.

Your teary eyes remind him something, "Wait! Why did you cry earlier? You-" he asked.