Chapter 11: Break out

Hello everyone, sorry that it took longer.

Harrison POV
"There you go, your share" I said as my bodyguard toss the bag full money in front of each of them.

All of them went excited and immediately zip open it. "Don't go to crazy with the money" I said before leaving the meeting point.

While we drove away, I got a call. I check it if it's important and it was Alex "Hello?" I answer. "Hurry up, I'm already at yacht" I chuckled "calm down, I've just sent the money. I'm already on my way" 

~A few weeks later~

Nobody POV
We managed to shuck inside "alright, pass me the explosive" I said. The cleaners who carried them pass it to me.

"Come on, we need to hurry!" The Troll said thru the walkie-talkie. "Alright, it's all set"

~explosion~

"About time!" Coach Brunt said while walking out the huge hole. Each of the faculty appears "Now let's go!" Professor Maelstrom ordered.

"Wait! What about me?" Roundabout questions because he's still in his cell. "You're not a member anymore, remember?" That left him speechless.

~a few days later~

Carmen Sandiego POV
I can't believe this, all of VILE faculty has escaped. Chief told me, Tigress and the Cleaners are the ones responsible.

Both El Topo and Le Chevre aren't because their back at Mexico running their new restaurant.

"Now we have more problem" I complain.

~A few months later~

Alexis POV
I was just on my way from a dinner party with my friends, when suddenly something crashed on my car and before I knew it. I was out cold.

Nobody POV
"Come on we need to hurry!" Said Tigress to the cleaners. They carried Alex out and kidnapped her. "Go go go!"

Harrison POV
It's already 2 am and Alex is still not home. I was starting to get worried. Suddenly one of my maid rush in, "sir!" She had a worried expression.

"What is it?" I ask. She gulp before speaking "On my way here, I saw Miss Alex car." My worst fear happened.

Without a second wasted, I immediately told her to bring me to the car. I also ordered all my bodyguard to join in to search the area for clue's. 

When we arrive, immediately I saw shuriken origami pierce into the tyres. The left side of the car is destroyed, good thing we live in England. But inside, it was empty.

The captain of my bodyguard team report back as well "We found her phone nearby" I sigh "We can't locate her than" I was disappointed about that.

Suddenly her phone rang. "Let me" and he handed it to me. "Hello?" "Ah, I'm glad you answered. See us VILE want to discuss with you something." A man talk back.

I anger boils up, "IF YOU EVEN HURT A SINGLE HAIR ON HER...." "Calm down, its the best way to get your attention. Anyway, listen closely. Meet us at this location at 10 pm. Don't be late" and the call ended.

"What's next?" He ask. "Make them regret" I said coldly.

~Later that night~

When I was getting closer to the meeting point I put on my mask, it was at the ocean on a luxury yacht. My helicopter landed on the helipad. I was greeted by a huge woman. "Hello there, I'm Coach Brunt one of the faculty"

I look at her "Let's just get this over with" and walk pass her. The door opens up to a room with a table in the middle. "Where is she!" I said seriously.

"Going straight to business, heh." Said Maelstrom. On his left is Dr Sarai Bellum, on his right is Countess Cleo and besides her is Coach Brunt. (Just in case you wondering how does he knows them. He studied all his opponent.)

Tigress appears with Alex by her side. Who was blindfolded and her hands are tied up. "What do you want?" I ask in anger.

Maelstrom smile and all of them look at eachother and nod before focus back on me. "We have an offer." He said while crossing his fingers.

"We will return your precious girl, if you join us as our fifth faculty." I immediately burst laughing like a mad man. I took a deep breath "You really think I would accept that after what you did. Let me tell you guys something"

I stood up which made them flinch for a moment "You're messing with the wrong person". Than an explosion, making the yacht moving side to side and hard to stand up straight. I immediately grab Alex and run outside. 

Once we're in the Heli, "Go!" The pilot nod and fly off. I could see some speedboat circling around the yacht, it's my backup. They continue to throw few more grenades before speeding away the same direction with me.

Once I cut the rope on her hand she immediately hug me tightly. While she's hugging me, I help her took off the blindfold and return the hug.

"You're save now" I whispered softly.