Chapter - 23{Peaceful Day}

As the time passes the bond between the sibling grow stronger and stronger not their bond, but Rimuru as well grow stronger and stronger. With each passing day, her power is increasing, while enjoying the time with his brother.

They both talk, laugh, and battle with each other, sometime Rimuru tries to cook. On her first try, she fails... Miserably, she never gave up and started to learn how to cook, at first she thought to ask someone for help, but then she remembered that she has Ciel. So Ciel started to teach her master how to cook.

After Hana's death, Rimuru refuses to make any other friends and never visited the human kingdom in the new world.

At the peak of a huge mountain biggest mountain in the world to be precious. A girl with a beauty that rivals the beauty of the 'Goddess' is sitting with crossed legs and concentrating. Her full focus is on concentration, silvery bluish hairs are flying gently in the air and a while later a golden light surrounded her whole body.

A unique and mysterious pattern appears in her hand, and the golden color pattern started to glow.

The sight itself is majestic and divine, the majestic pattern in her hand started to release mysterious energy. The whole area was filled with Divine power and a warm and cozy feeling surrounded the whole area.

Rimuru is practicing her [Divine Power], after some time she opens her majestic golden eyes and a smile spreads across her face.

'Hey, Ciel-San the [Divine Power] is so pure and powerful but you told me that this energy is similar to [Holy Energy] the only difference is the power, but I didn't feel threatened by this energy nor did I feel any uneasiness.'

Rimuru asked a very common question because generally, holy magic is very dangerous to monsters, let alone [Divine Power] who is a thousand times more powerful than a [Holy Energy].

<<Yes, master generally it is true, but the master is special>>

Ciel replied happily in a slightly teasing tone. After hearing this Rimuru's heart filled with happiness and she feels proud and slightly arrogant.

"Hahaha, I know that I'm special,"

Rimuru said while puffing out her chest and with an arrogant voice

"But tell me why this energy is so compatible with me,"

Rimuru asked. There are not many things that can pipe Rimuru's interest and a new type of power is one of them.

<<... There are many reasons, but the two main reasons are first the master now is a Divine Being, and second that [Divine Energy] didn't hurt its user and every Divine being has its own [Divine Power] unique to itself only, just like a unique skill.>>

'Ok, thanks Ciel-San'

Rimuru said in her mind.

"Rimuru..."

Suddenly Rimuru heard a voice, but she wants to annoy him so she ignores Veldanava until he came in front of her.

"Hey!! Rimuru!"

Veldanava shouted slightly angrily.

"Focus on your breathing..."

Rimuru said while focusing on her breathing.

"Don't focus on anything else..."

She said after a slight pause.

"Focus on your breathing... Forget about the big dragon brother that may be watching me with an angered expression..."

Rimuru added with a smirk on her face because she knows that she was successful in pissing Veldanava.

"Hey, What are you saying did you forget that I'm your big brother and it's very rude to talk to your older brother like this"