1 Million Reads!

Bonus

Sahil crushed the bottle in his hand as he watched Srishti smiling and laughing with a man he knew too well. Why the hell was she smiling so much?

They were currently in one of the business parties and it seemed she was enjoying it more than him. He hated going to such parties but for formalities, he had to.

It had been two months since he had introduced Srishti as his wife in front of the media. Ayaansh was still an exception because only the news of her was enough to create a havoc. Questions were bombarded, stories were made and a lot more which was of course handled by Rohit.

It wasn't easy for her but she was strong and when she wasn't, he was there beside her. Right now, as he watched her having a conversation with Mr. Kim─well yes, Kim Taehyung, a famous businessman from South Korea with charming visuals, he couldn't help but feel the jealousy course through his veins. No wonder the man attracted attention from every woman there including his own wife. (a/n : honestly not a bts fan but I find V cute besides jungkook)

He now hated bringing her here because she wasn't even sparing a single glance in his direction. Fuck this party. With this thought he was about to march towards them when someone stepped in his line of vision.

"Jealousy, jealousy," Aditya sang to purposely piss him off, "started following me─" Sahil stomped on his foot clearly annoyed by his singing and Aditya cried out for help.

Some people turned their attention to them as Sahil smirked and Aditya glared at him, "I will make sure to introduce some more people to your wife." He enjoyed watching the smirk disappearing from Sahil's face the next second.

It was his turn to glare. "I will kill you before that." The two men continued glaring at each other until someone interrupted. "You two seem to be in love." The person slurred and both their heads snapped in his direction.

They gave him a disgusted look while he stumbled off mumbling something under his breath. Sahil moved away from Aditya as fast as he could however a evil smile formed on Aditya's face.

He took a step closer, "Don't be shy now. You know you can step out of the closet. We can finally tell our wives the truth." Sahil knew it was one of his drama but at the party? Seriously?

He gritted his teeth, "Shut the fuck up, Aditya." but it only caused the latter to grin more widely. He so enjoyed annoying the man in front of him.

"What? I've been waiting for you to accept our relationship but you just keep pushing me away." He sniffed, hiding his laugh as he stared down at his shoes.

"Fine," Sahil suddenly gave him a tight smile which confused Aditya. "let's go." Saying so, he held Aditya's hand and started dragging him.

Aditya panicked, "what the fuck! Where are you taking me?" He trusted Sahil to ruin his reputation here in front of everybody.

"I'm finally coming out of the closet. Just as you wanted. So why are you scared? I'll declare my love right here in front of everyone." Horrified by his answer, Aditya pulled his hand away with a jerk before running in the opposite direction.

Not able to control himself, Sahil let out a laugh as he shook his head. He was of course messing with his best friend but it was honestly fun watching him getting scared.