Chapter 1: Lucario

Y/N was eating Pizza with everyone else at the homeless shelter he usually calls a pizza place on the weekends Y/N finished his meal and threw his plate away he went to his office and locked it and put the key in his pockets and walked off. He told everyone goodnight walks out of the building as he continued walking he noticed someone laying down in the alley way hurt he thought it was someone else Homeless so he went to go tell them that they can go to his Homeless shelter but when he got closer he noticed it wasn't someone homeless it was a hero but not no ordinary hero but the one he looked up too.

Y/N: Holy crap

Y/N: Holy crap.
Y/N couldn't believe that infront of him was Lucario but most importantly he was hurt. He was thinking of taking him to a hospital but there was no hospital near him so he could only think of one place.

In the Todoroki house all the siblings were doing there own thing until Y/N came in and hade a wounded lucario with him.

Natsuo: Is that Lucario!

Y/N: Yes and he needs help.
Natsuo immediately opens Y/N door Y/N puts Lucario on the floor.

Y/N: I need all of the medical stuff you can find.
Natsuo nodded and ran to get some of the bandages and other stuff he finally came back and Y/N immediately got to work and started bandaging Lucario up. Shoto and Fuyumi run in to see what's happening to see one of the most well known hero's.

Few minutes later Everyone was standing in the kitchen Y/N was helping make tea and made a bowl of rice for Lucario.

Fuyumi: Little brother I know you're just trying to help but you know that Dad isn't going to be happy right.

Y/N: Honestly I'm at to the point we're I don't care what father thinks anymore.

Meanwhile with Lucario his eyes slowly starts to open he looks at his surroundings to see that he's not in the alley way anymore.

Lucario: (Thinking) What the? Where am I?
Then he hears foot steps coming near the door he immediately jumps above the door waiting for them to enter the door opens and Y/N freaks out and goes in.

Y/N: What how did he—
Before he could finish Lucario jumped on Y/N and put him in a head lock.

Natsuo: Y/N!
Lucario turns around to look at Natsuo.

Lucario: Who are you and why did you bring me here?
Then Fuyumi and Shoto run in to see what's happening.

Fuyumi: Y/N!

Shoto: Let go of him!
Y/N could see the ice forming in his left arm.

Y/N: Wait don't!

Shoto: But Y/N.
Y/N just looked at Shoto and reluctantly he stopped.

Y/N: My name is Y/N and I brought you here because I saw that you were hurt so I wanted to help you.

Lucario: And how do I know your not lying?