Chapter 59

Xia Lin fell silent.

Song Yan's pitiful state of mind at this moment, like madness and helplessness, is so similar to that of Xia Lin in the previous life.

Song Yan said that he didn't know the meaning of his existence in this world. In fact, Xia Lin was also very confused. He didn't know what God meant for him to be born again.

He originally thought that he had taken everything down and could avoid Song Yan to live again but Song Yan reluctantly entangled his life and disrupted everything he planned. 

Then what is the meaning of his rebirth?

There is also this Song Yan in front of him. This Song Yan who is inexplicably madly obsessed with him. Xia Lin can see the shadow of his obsession with Yu Luotong in his previous life.

Song Yan complained that he would not accept himself. Who could understand the hesitation and suffering in his heart. He once loved Song Yan so much that he lowered himself into the dust but he was finally discarded as an expired substitute. The pain is still unforgettable even after a new life.

It is not that he is unwilling to accept the present Song Yan but he is afraid to open his heart and love again. 

He always felt that the Song Yan who loved him wholeheartedly in front of him was just a beautiful dream that God gave him. He doesn't know when he'd wake up from the beautiful dream and discover that God took back the gift He had given him.

If this is a gift, he would rather not wake up to nothing. He would rather keep a clear mind from beginning to end and watch the sorrows and joys of this world with cold eyes, until the broken dream ends and the dust settles.

At this time, the waiter knocked on the door outside the room. Song Yan let go of Xia Lin and wiped his face. 

After his expression returned to normal, he said, "Come in."

The waiter arranged the plates on the table and noticed that the atmosphere was not right between the two. He did not dare say a word and then quietly closed the door and left. 

Song Yan has gradually calmed down at this time.

"I'm sorry," he whispered annoyed, "I was too impulsive just now, don't be angry." 

Xia Lin shook his head and said nothing.

Song Yan kindly placed the half-cooked omelet on his plate to Xia Lin's and muttered with nostalgia: "I remember you like to eat this since you were a kid. Every time you came to this store, you would ask me to follow you order the same steak set meal because then you can have an omelet for two. I used to grab your omelet and I think it's so cute that you can't grab it back and you're very angry. Now I'm a little regretful in retrospect. You look better when you are happy than when you are angry. From now on I will not snatch from you again. I will give you whatever you want."

"Don't do this." Xia Lin finally couldn't control his emotions and turned his face to cover his sour eyes with his hands. His voice choked uncontrollably, "Song Yan, I beg you."

Don't always mention the past that he has deliberately forgotten and use the gentleness and patience that he once treated Yu Luotong to please him. The more he does this, the more sad he feels.

Song Yan stared at Xia Lin for a moment then suddenly wrapped his arms around him and asked in his ear: "Xia Lin, you...in fact, you also have feelings for me, right? Otherwise you won't..."

Xia Lin wanted to push him away embarrassedly. 

But Song Yan strongly resolved his rejection and gradually approached: "Xia Lin, what are you afraid of and what are you avoiding? You can tell me the concerns you have in your heart."

Xia Lin just cried silently. The tears that had been suppressed for many years burst crazily at this moment and he continued to snivel, as if to vent all the grievances and sorrows he suffered in his previous life.

He didn't want Song Yan to see himself like this. He shook his head and just wanted to push Song Yan away but Song Yan had already found a gap to break through his defense. After resolving the opponent's several pushbacks, he simply pushed him up.

He cupped Xia Lin's cheeks with both hands and kept kissing his lips, the corners of his eyebrows, and his tears, until Xia Lin finally whimpered, and he once again occupied his mouth, which was different from the violent kisses before. 

This time he was extremely gentle and tender.

Finally, he felt the slight shudder coming from Xia Lin's body which made him greatly encouraged. The tip of his tongue turned more and more flexibly and it was as provocative as possible. At the same time, he followed the curve of the opponent's body , provoking. 

He opened the hem of his shirt and stroked his waist.

"Don't..." The hot temperature of Song Yan's palm on his waist immediately made Xia Lin sober.

 He pushed Song Yan away in a flustered expression and said with a trembling voice, "Not here."

"Then let's go to my room, okay?" 

Song Yan seemed to be waiting for his words, taking advantage of the situation to hold him in his arms, and even rubbing his lingering breath and trembling into his arms, "There is a single-person lounge in the company. Let's go there."

"I won't go." Xia Lin bit his lips secretly, forcing the lust surging in his body to cool down quickly. 

At the same time as his mood stabilized, his voice returned to his usual coldness, but there was a slight anger that he didn't even notice. 

"Do you want to take advantage of me?"

Song Yan sighed helplessly but he still kissed Xia Lin's temple softly and whispered: "Well, I won't force you. As long as you can accept me, I will wait as long as I can."

Xia Lin didn't push Song Yan away anymore. 

He thought helplessly, what is the relationship between him and Song Yan now?

Song Yan in front of him was like a beast that had just calmed down his anger. 

After breaking through his defenses, he gradually retracted his minions and hibernated at his feet patiently with a humble posture like a tiger sniffing a rose. 

Gentle and obedient but once the opportunity is right, he will attack again, until he is conquered.

Such Song Yan made him feel unfamiliar and fearful but he couldn't stop it in the depths of his secret heart.