014

"Cassie! Oh Cassie, Daisy missed you!"

Cassiopeia and Luca had just flooed into Avery Manor, both covered in soot and the floo powder.

"Hi Daisy! This is my friend, Luca. He'll be staying with us. Is that alright?" Cassiopeia said kindly, brushing the soot off of Luca's jacket.

"Yes Cassie! I would love for Luca to stay here with us. What floor does he want a room on?"

Cassiopeia turned to the small boy who was still looking around the house in shock.

"What floor would you like a room on Lu?"

"I-uh-well..."

Giggling, she turned back to Daisy,

"You can just put him in the room next to mine."

"Great! Bye bye Cassie!"

"Bye Daisy. Don't be late for dinner!"

▲▼▲

3:45 a.m.

Cassiopeia was dreaming of a certain green eyed boy when she felt small pokes on her arm. Opening her eyes, she looked down.

"Psst. Psst. Cassie?" Luca asked, his hair still messy from sleep.

"Yes Luca?" Cassiopeia responded.

"C-Can I sleep on your bed?"

"Yes you can Luca."

Cassiopeia picked the small boy up and put him next to her. Luca cuddled up to her, and Cassiopeia held him close to her.

"Nighty night Cassie."

"Nighty night Lu."

▲▼▲

"Luca! Are you almost ready! We have to leave for muggle London in 20 minutes!" Cassiopeia shouted.

Luca walked in the room, immediately giving Cassiopeia's outfit a look, before declaring,

"You can't wear that."

Cassiopeia looked at the small boy in confusion."

"What's wrong with it," she asked.

"You look like my birth mum."

"Oh."

Making his way over to her closet, he pulled out a completely new outfit. After a minute, he came out and laid the new clothes on her bed. They consisted of a pair of denim jeans, a black top, a long black coat, and a black bag. Luca had also taken out a gold necklace that Narcissa gave her as an early birthday gift.

Cassiopeia had created a monster. Why did she let this small child dictate her life?

(Outfit Inspo:)

"And this is good?" Cassiopeia asked after she tried on the clothes

"Perfect," Luca responded.

Cassiopeia clutched the smaller boy's hand and they set out.

▲▼▲

"Mum!" Harry complained for what seemed like the 30th time.

"Yes?" Lily Potter responded, still looking through clothes at a muggle store called Nordstrom.

"Can Elias and I please go look around.

"Fine," Lily said, but soon after added, "but, your father and Sirius have to come with you."

Rolling his eyes, Harry quickly agreed. After all 5 of them were ready, they left the store and started to walk around. (a/n tbh, idk what my mom would do if i rolled my eyes at her. the disrespect🤚)

Walking into an ice cream store, Harry quickly got into line, ignoring the rude comment from an old man who was just about to go. Zoning out, he was picking up on certain parts of the cashier's conversation with the people in front of him.

"So, are you from around here?" the boy at the register asked. He couldn't have been more than 17. However, it wasn't the boy that concerned him, it was who he was talking to

"Uh, yes," a melodic voice responded.

Snapping back into reality, he quickly realized that the person in front of him was his future wife. And the cashier was flirting with her. Before he could say anything, the scumbag spoke again.

"Can I get your number?"

"Why?"

"To call you and ask you out."

"No."

"No what?"

"No, you can not have my number. I just want my fucking ice cream. So, either give it to me, or I'll come back there and scoop it out myself."

Harry broke out into laughter, as did Axel and Elias. However, James and Sirius were glaring at the boy, for reasons unknown to Harry.

Cassiopeia turned around, her face showing clear signs of annoyance.

Harry put on his cocky attitude once again.

"Missed me Puppy?"

▲▼▲

✿✦❤︎ She Speaks! ❤︎✦✿

Heyyyy! I know I haven't updated in like 9 days, but I promise I will update more. Currently, summer school and allergies ate kicking my ass. I could barely get this out. So, that sucks ig 😗✌️ but i am hoping to get another update out today!! Anyways, ily guys, remember to drink water, eat food, and take care of yourselves <3 ily guys. my dm's are always open for anyone if they want to ask a question abt the book, if they want some recommendations, or if they just wanna talk!! as always, have an amazing day besties <3

word count: 756