4: They should pay me

I was walking on orange platforms in the air, eating a chili dog I stole from some kid at a festival. I took a bite, and watched as a guy sped past me, with another leaned out the window, shooting at the cops chasing.

I finished my chili dog, and dropped onto the hood of the car, absolutely fucking it up, and watched the police drag them out.

"Thanks for the help man. What's your name, I wanna tell my kids all about you!"

"Me? My name is-"

I was interuppted by one of the guys still in the car groaning. I stomped on his hand in annoyance, and looked back at the cop.

"I'm Avarice."

"Like the sin?"

"One and the same." I tossed him his wallet, and walked off.

Man, robbing banks got me so much more money than this hero thing. Maybe I should charge for my services? Nah, I should just do what I want, when I want. I stole a kid's candy bar right after he unwrapped it, and ate it.

I tossed the wrapper towards a trash can, and used my ring to pick it up and put it in. I got waves and smiles, and they got ignored.

I sat down out front of an ice cream and fro-yo place, with my feet on the table and a stolen ice cream in hand. I sighed to myself in boredom, as I ate the ice cream. I tossed the empty cup into the trash when I was done, and walked towards my home.

After a solid minute or two of walking, I accidently ran into a nervous lady. What's her deal?