𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 28𝐭𝐡, 2067

𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Won't I get criticized?" Aila asked, looking at Neith and placing his phone on the bed.

Neith looked at him and shook his head. "It ain't they business if you got fake nails on. If you want em, I'll take yo ass to get em. Or ill have my mama take you." He replied, putting his shirt on and going to the bathroom.

Aila got up, following him to the bathroom and sitting on the counter. He looked at his hands while running them down his legs.

"You be carin too much bout what these niggas think. They aint gon touch yo ass, they too pussy to. Nd if they do try n do some shit, tell me." Neith continued, washing his hands after using the bathroom.

"So you want em or not, baby boy?" He asked, looking at Aila and watching him slowly nod his head.

"Aight."

-

Nesryn mumbled along to the song that was playing in the background, squatting down to spray and wipe the cabinets and drawers.

He rubbed his lips together, tucking his hair behind his ear. He stood on the tips of his toes, resting his hands on his thighs.

Fathan walked inside the kitchen, stopping in the doorway and leaning over to slowly put his cup on the counter.

He watched as Nes twerked along to the song, still in his squatted position but just on his tippy toes.

Nesryn noticed him a few minutes later and smiled before laughing a bit, standing up and pulling his shorts down.

"Yess bubba?" He said, throwing the paper towels in the trash and walking over to Fath. "Yo ass always be twerkin to some kind of damn song, that shit was slow as fuck so how yo ass even twerkin to that shit?" Fathan said, furrowing his eyebrows and wrapping his arms around Nesryns waist.

"I don't know but where's Veya?" Nes asked, putting his arms around Fathans neck. "She wit Neith." Fath answered, rubbing over Nesryns tattoo on his thigh.

He leaned down, putting his face in Nes neck while tightening the grip he had around his waist. "You horny, huh bubba?" Nes said making Fathan nod his head and bend down a little.

"Yea." He mumbled, picking him up.

-

"The outfit cute but you ugly so that ain't gon work, papa." Fallon said, sticking a chip in his mouth and looking at Sonder.

Sond looked at him before continuing with what he was doing, putting his shirt over his head.

"You ignorin me?" Fall asked, tilting his head and raising his eyebrow. Sond kept quiet, sitting on the bed to put his socks on.

He slid his slippers on, getting up and walking out the room. Fallon leaned forward, listening to him walk down the stairs before humming and looking at the TV.

"His ole stupidass took his wallet but left his phone." Fallon mumbled, grabbing it and getting up before going downstairs.

By the time Fall got downstairs, Sonder was already speeding off down the street. Fall walked in the kitchen and leaned on the counter after fixing him a salad.

He unlocked Sonds phone, going through it even though he knew there was nothing that he was hiding.

About 10 to 15 minutes later, Sonder walked through the door with a few grocery bags. He put all the groceries up, going upstairs when he was finished.

"I know this nigga did not ju- nevamind, thats aight." Fall said to himself, tapping his nails on the counter and closing his eyes for a bit.

"I wanna punch the fuck out him right na. Ignorin me like he done went fuckin dumb." He continued, scratching his head and looking back at the phone while taking the last bite of his salad.

A few minutes later, Fall made his way back up to the room and closed the door.

He stared at Sonder, putting his hands behind his back and leaning back against the door. "You ignorin me fo why?" He asked, watching Sond lay down in the bed and cover himself up.

Sonder kept quiet, keeping his eyes focused on the TV making Fall go over to the TV and unplug it. He still kept quiet, Fallon humming again and skipping out the room.

-

"Why was mama cryin n fixin a big pot of grits?" Serephina asked, following Sonder to the mailbox.

"I was ignorin him n since he was about to be 3 months clean wit not hittin me, he chose to try n pour hot grits on me." Sond replied, opening the mailbox and getting the mail out.

Phinas face frowned up as she tilted her head. "He tried to huh?" She said, looking at Sond.

"Pour hot grits on me cause I was ignorin him." He repeated, waving at the neighbors across the street. "You know he crazy, why would yo ass ignore him?" Phina said, jogging to catch up with him.

"Cause he pissed me off last night before goin to sleep." Sond said, looking back and staring at a car that was driving past.

He pulled Serephina in front of him and continued to walk up the driveway and to the front door. He pushed her inside and closed the door behind him before locking it.

"I almost fell cause of yo ass, why you push me?" Serephina said, holding on to the couch while mugging Sond.

He looked at her before picking her up and bring her upstairs.