twenty.

We've Hit 3k Already!
Thank You Guys So Much, I Purple You All 💜

-Chapter Twenty-

The Next Morning, Jungkook Woke Up To Soft, Open-mouthed kisses being littered across the side of his neck, Strong arms holding his body carefully as hot breathe tickled his skin. He smiled softly, his eyes Closing as he embraced the warmth he was receiving from his Boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

He still couldn't Believe it. After many painfully lonely months, he finally, Finally, has someone to love him the way he wanted to be loved. He finally had someone to call His and only His. Taehyung was different from his past Dom. Taehyung wasn't Forceful with him, and he Didn't take advantage of his Submission. Kim Taehyung, The famous CEO of Kim Enterprises is now His Boyfriend. Despite his cold exterior around others, however, He was Soft with Jungkook. He held him, kissed him and hell, Jungkook almost felt as if it's all just a dream that he didn't want to wake From. Taehyung was Just That Perfect.

Taehyung lifted his head from the Little Ravenette's now marked neck, A deep chuckle escaping him as he rolled over, now laying on his back with the younger on top of him.

He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's Waist, Sighing in Contempt. "You're So fluffy in the morning, Koo." He murmered, his voice being deeper and husky due to sleep as he tightened his grip on the boy, lifting his head to kiss his pouty lips. "So Adorable and warm." Jungkook's body shuddered at Taehyung's gravely deep Morning voice, Finding himself nuzzling the older Man's Neck and chest with a soft giggle.

"Koo Koo's Always Fluffy." Jungkook whined, tilting his neck to the side to silently give His Dom More access to his neck. "More kissies please." Taehyung chuckled once more, using his right hand to wrap around his neck, his long fingers playing with the dark hair by his nape as his lips latched on to the softly tanned yet Pale skin of Jungkook's throat once again. He licked and sucked on the skin over his adam's Apple, The younger Moaning Softly, finding Bliss in the warm Embrace he was being gifted with. He hadn't experienced mornings like these in an incredibly long time, and he Liked it. He Missed it. He missed being treated like this -As If He was One of a Kind, and simply precious.

"Do You Have to go to your Office today?" Jungkook Mumbled, his fingers brushing through the elder's dark locks. He moaned softly when Taehyung nibbled on the skin of his throat once again, the elder lifting his head from Jungkook's neck to look up at the pretty Boy On top of him with hooded eyes. 

"No, Not Today." Taehyung replied, Rolling them Over, his hands now beside a wide-eyed Jungkook's head as his body hovered over the younger's. "We Both have a Day Off."

He leaned down, inhaling The boy's scent with a deep sigh of satisfaction. Jungkook's cheeks flushed, His arms wrapping around Taehyung's chest, pulling him down and onto his chest. Taehyung chuckled, a small smile spreading across his lips as his bunny cuddled into him.

"I-I have to stream tonight and Jinnie Hyung wants to go out as a group today." Jungkook mumbled, rolling over, Sitting up with a stretch as Taehyung now lay on his back.

"What Time?" Taehyung Questions, one hand resting on his lower abdomen while the other hand was resting under his head as he looked at the ceiling of Jungkook's Bedroom, his dark eyes taking in the intricate design.

"About 3pm." The younger replied, Looking over his shoulder as he rubbed his feet on the plush carpet, His nose scrunching up in a cute manner.

Taehyung stared at him. Jungkook's cheeks slowly warmed Up and he timidly hide his cheeks by turning around, his fingers fiddling with his pyjama shorts. "W-Why are you staring?"

"Because You're adorable, Baby."

Jungkook cupped his own cheeks, blushing madly as He heard His Boyfriend's deep chuckle. "Y-You don't have to tell me I'm cute Everyday..." He mumbled, only to yelp when Two strong arms wrapped around his waist, Taehyung's chin now resting on his shoulder as He kneeled on the bed behind him.

"I know I don't Have to. But I Will."

It's Safe to say That Jungkook Melted.

————

"Jungkookie!" Jin beamed, Engulfing the small boy into a warm hug, Smiling widely as He felt Jungkook's arms wrap around his torso softly. "Did You Sleep Good? No Nightmares?"

Jungkook nodded, his hair bouncing as his eyes sparkled with Joy. "No, Hyungie! Because TaeTae cuddled me! He's so Warm!"

"You're lucky, Kook. Taehyung doesn't even cuddle with me and I'm His Best friend! He even threw a stapler at me a few weeks ago!" Jimin whined, crossing his arms with a huff. "Can You Believe it? I could have been seriously hurt!" Hoseok snorted at this, rubbing his Boyfriend's Arm supportingly.

Jungkook's eyes widen in surprise, a soft squeak escaping him as he covered his mouth. "A-A Stapler?"

Adjusting his face mask so it didn't fall down to reveal the lower half if his face to the public around them, Taehyung rolled his eyes with a sigh. He grabbed Jungkook's forearm and yanked The Bunny Back into his chest, holding him close as he sent a sour expression towards Jimin. "You deserved it, You short Stack of Jenga Blocks. You wouldn't stop talking and I Had to shut you up somehow." He snapped. "Just be Grateful I didn't Chuck a fucking Flower pot At You."

"Right!" Jin exclaimed, Grabbing Namjoon's hand as he sent a warning glare at the other Four. "Let's get going before A fight starts, shall we? Are You Guys Still Down to go to the Arcade?"

Hoseok and Jimin Nodded, grabbing eachother's hand as Jungkook's doe eyes widen, His hands flapping eagerly at his side as he hopped in uncontainable excitement. "Yes! Yes! I love the Arcades, Hyungie!"

Taehyung's lips twitch upwards at the cute Boy's Antics, and He wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulders to keep him still.

Jungkook giggled, Covering his mouth with his palm as he leaned into the Elder's side. Taehyung looked over at His Step Cousin, Nodding firmly. "Let's Get Going then. Hoseok and Jimin won't be able to stay away from each other for much longer. They'll end up fucking in the bathroom at some point."

The two mentioned yelled in offence, Making Jungkook Smile as Taehyung lead him towards Jin's Car, their hands Joined and their fingers linked.

————

No, I Haven't forgotten about Yoongi. However, You'll find out as to why he hasn't showed up yet Soon.

^^ Any theories as to where he is?
(Hint; He's NOT dead. He's very much alive.)

I Jhope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you soon :)

-TaesThickThighs