Side Story #3 Bruno & Mayka

Mayka's POV

My head is aching real bad. I get up only to see Bruno doing push-ups on the space between our beds.

"That's a hangover medicine on your side. Eat your breakfast first." He said while continuing his workout. He is very sweaty and his angry veins are visible. Why am I even looking?
"I thought you can handle alcohol very well since you drink almost weekly." He added.

"Thanks for this...But you don't have to care about my drinking habits. What's in it for you?"

"If you jump to my bed like last night of course I need to care."

"Jump to your bed your face! Why the hell would I do that to a walking post?" Bruno is getting to my nerves.

"So now you wanna act like you forgot about your confession last night? Cool!" He smirked. He fucking smirked.

"I don't know what are you talking about! I would never have a crush on you."

"Bingo! Never mentioned anything about a crush, Mayka. You are so ahead of it." He cackled. This is the loudest laugh I have ever heard from him. His voice is so manly. Damn it.

"There's just a piece of memory about last night. But don't you ever think that I have a crush on you. Don't you ever!" I repeated. He is so full of himself. Annoying as ever.

Actually, I admire someone. He is married though. I am happy just by looking at him and obeying his order. My Kai. He is the best Elite for me. Normally he looks so soft but when it comes to the job, he is so serious. I was born late. How lucky can Sir Cole be? He is married to my dream guy.

"Hey, stop daydreaming and eat." He keeps flexing in front of me. Such a show-off.

Today, I'll be in the training class to discuss the family tree. All Elites are required to know all information about the Traipipattanapong, Kirigun, and Suppasit clan. Since Miles will be part of the family, they'll be adding our information as well for sure.

I took a shower and made sure that I'll look good.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I yelled.

"Shy?" He asked. He keeps smiling like a fool.

"To you? No." I just sat on the bed and eat.

I sighed. I need to ignore him. I don't wanna be stressed.

After almost an hour, he finished working out finally.

"I am serious, Mayka. You need to limit your alcohol intake. It's fine if you are just here, what if you got drunk in a bar? It's dangerous."

"I know, stop lecturing me. I don't normally get drunk." I know my limit when it comes to alcohol. Maybe, it's because I am too tired last night.

"...or you intentionally drink too much to gather the courage to confess to me?" That annoying smile again.

"I need to go. Stop bothering me." I hissed.

He grabbed my hand. "Don't you want to hear my answer to your question last night?"

"Keep it to yourself. I am not interested." I left the room.

Damn it! Why did I say that I have a crush on him last night? Because of these fucking newbies who keep teasing me...

I walked straight to the training room.
At exactly 8 AM, I started discussing the Family Tree with the newly graduated Elites. From Sir Type's grandfather down to Pink's biography.

Sir Kai entered the room. Damn!

"Continue, Mayk." His voice is angelic. Don't smile, self! Please don't.