Ramya's Wish

" Amma... I'm not going back to Mumbai. I will be here only. Are you happy now??" Asked Abhi.

His mother gets happy and said, " I'm so happy Abhi. I don't know why did you planned to leave before and now, what made you stay back here, but really I'm so happy". Abhi smiled at his mother and hugged her.

"Atleast now will you talk with me properly?? I don't know why are you annoyed with me but, whatever tell me" asked his mother worried.

Abhi looked at her once deeply and said,
"Nothing like that Amma... I can't get annoyed with you. Don't take any stress, everything will be alright ". said Abhi.

"Abhi can we go out for Dining tonight??  It's been a long time we haven't gone anywhere, shall we all go together" asked Akash.

" But... I have some work" Abhi hesitate to go with Ramya, as he know she will be uncomfortable.

" Abhi... Ramya also didn't go out much other than college, we tried calling her but she denied joining with us. Maybe she will come now along with us now " said Akash.

Abhi hesitatingly nodded his head and went out from his mother's room. Akash and his mother did hifi and both smiled silently.

*****************************************

Evening Abhi was packing his dresses in a bag, Ramya returned from college and went to her room tired. She was shocked seeing him packing his dresses.

" You said you forgave me, then why are you going away again?? " Asked Ramya by throwing her bag away in frustration. Abhi was clueless about what she was said.

" I told you right if you want to punish me for my deeds, you can do it in some other way not by leaving from here " said Ramya.

Abhi understood what she said, he thought to do some prank on her. So he kept his face seriously and said,
" Ok.... Whatever punishment I give you, will you accept?? "

Ramya looked shocked, she wondered what he was going to ask her to do. She looked confused, nodded her head hesitatingly and said " Ok I will try..."

He controlled his laugh and said,
" Fine.... Yesterday you packed your luggages right...? Bring it now"

Ramya was confused and asked, " Why do you want my luggage ??". Abhi insisted her to bring it, she obliged.

" Come on... get ready, I will drop you in bus station and will get a ticket to your village tonight. I can't send you in flight because you have problems with that travel. So, bus will be better, you goto your home, and tell your father what happened between us. Because if I can't go away, then you have to go, we can't stay together after all so much happened"  said Abhi very seriously.

Ramya started to sweat, she got nervous thinking about her father, she said
" You give me any other punishment but not this, please... please... If I tell him what I did definitely Mr.Sundaram, will throw my bags out along with me " she got terrified at her father and cried like a kid. Abhi bursted out in laughter seeing her like a cry kid.

Ramya looked at him confused, she said
" I thought you are nice person but, you are laughing when I'm crying "  she cried again.

He immediately stopped laughing and said,
" Hey... It's ok relax, I was simply playing "

Ramya stopped crying, looked at him suspiciously and asked,
"Really?? Are you playing with me ??"
He nodded his head.

" It's too bad to do such pranks. Even in my new college they didn't do ragging, you know..??" Asked Ramya.

Abhi smiled and said, " Yeah I was just teasing you. Actually I was packing my dresses to give it for dry wash. By the way are you so much afraid of uncle??"