Ch116 - Extra 2: Dream

The struggle for resources had always been common. Song Yu, who finally managed to rely on Li Zhao to rise up, recently fought publicly with Deng Guang who appeared in Shadow of the Sky.

Deng Guang looked good but because his family was poor, he would sell misery. He had attracted many loyal fans in recent months. His fans hated Song Yu the most, a rich second generation with a mine at home. They usually called Song Yu a pretentious person or a dog rubbing heat.

Was Song Yu someone who would endure being scolded?

Of course not. He directly hired a lawyer to sue Deng Guang’s fans. Once the lawsuit was won, his studio issued a notice and this made Deng Guang’s fans consider Song Yu the number one enemy. 

In an interview, a reporter asked, “Brother Song, some netizens say you are rubbing Li Zhao’s heat to become popular. Do you have any comments on this?”

“These netizens, are they a fan of a certain artist?” Song Yu wasn’t irritated by this question and glanced at the reporter’s badge. “Can’t I be popular by virtue of my strength?”

The crowd laughed. Once the interview video came out, netizens followed his lead.

“He rubbed the heat of his strong brother but he is still quite proud, haha.”

“An upright man, he is honestly rubbing heat.”

“I have to say, Song Yu’s performance in Overbearing Female General might’ve made my eyes burn but his progress is very obvious. For example, his acting skills were online in Sky Song and Shadow of the Sky.”

“in other words, it is a signal that is unstable and will occasionally drop.”

“However, he has never marketed himself with his acting skills, unlike that person who cries like he is laughing. These acting skills are so embarrassing.” 

“Is it that person? The one who always wants to use Li Zhao’s hype. As a result, Li Zhao, his studio and his fans don’t even give him a second look.”

The netizens were talking about Deng Guang. Once the box office and word of mouth of Shadow of the Sky burst, all the supporting actors in the movie became popular. Deng Guang took the opportunity to take the lead in two idol dramas and finally made a slight name for himself in the circle.

From then on, he started to sell himself as a poor, diligent and dedicated person. From time to time, he would publish an article stepping on other traffic artists in the circle. He wanted to make himself the second Li Zhao.

One move and Deng Guang offended a lot of people. 

Of course, in the eyes of the Guang fans, Deng Guang was the purest and more flawless little angel in the world. The entire world was persecuting their brother. Their brother only had them and was so pitiful.

Several artists were disgusted by Deng Guang’s fans. The Guang fans felt they were very strong and once tried to apply the same method to Li Zhao. Later, the Li fans taught them how to behave. From then on, the Guang fans would detour around the Li fans. They only dared to secretly complain a bit.

They couldn’t hit Li Zhao but couldn’t they hit Song Yu? They thought Song Yu was a soft persimmon. Who would’ve known that Song Yu was a rare flower who would come on in person and make the fans have a face full of disgrace?