Catch me if you Can

LONG OS LONG OS LONG OS (!)

This OS was cowritten with the flamboyant _life_on_mars :D

Hehehe you'll never guess who wrote what... (unless you really know my writing style but I doubt it bikini )
Anyway, enjoy!

Tw for violence, masochism/sadism and use of guns (but no death dw)

^ Them <3

______

Of all the things Frank had dealt with, the guy that he'd been hunting down for the past 6 months was probably the worst he had ever seen.

The man seemed to have the most random obsession with him. It grossed Frank out. Having a stalker is a bad but having a serial killer stalker is so much worse.

He had been sent pictures of him around town and when he was at work. Some through his bedroom window others just of his house.

But the time he knew he had to act was when the man had taken pictures of him asleep and sent them too him accompanied by some... Unsanitary items.

The police knew his name. Gerard Way was the culprit. But it wasn't just stalking, no. There were several murders too. Each attack was like a sick twisted  breadcrumb trail.

Frank had gotten his locks changed, scared that he might be the killer's ultimate goal. He's even thought about moving to another state, or even country, just to get rid of the man that seemed to find him so incredibly interesting.

But he wouldn't. Because Frank Iero was also a police detective, the very detective in charge of the Way case. And he wouldn't leave the city a prey of that monster. He wouldn't let another person become the victim of Way's obsession or murderous urges.

So Frank Iero had no choice but to stop the killer.

"Sir, we got another one!" Officer Toro shouted at his superior as he made hiw way through the police station.

He gave his boss a sample of the killer's latest crime scene. "Blood everywhere, messy as usual. Heart ripped off and still missing." The officer informed.

Frank sighed. "You've got to be kidding me," he grumbled. That Gerard guy had been driving Frank up the wall for the past 6 months. He'd been messing with the detective for too long.

Frank sighed quietly to himself rubbing his temples grumbling to himself.

"Have had any mail, Ray? Downstairs was meant to send me a box of files on Gerard Way"

"I'll go check, Sir." Ray left.

After a few minutes, he came back with a shoe box. This thing just arrived. It's for you, Sir." He gave his boss the box.