𝟑𝟑

(I am sorry for being inactive :( Things aren't going well rn so I took a small break)

„Anything" He whispered quietly while the woman smirked evil. She exactly knew what she was doing.

Jungwon confidently looked up as he was greeted by his Mom's weird and scary expression. It did surprise him and he immediately knew he was in trouble. If he only could take his words back.

Dead silence in the big room while everyone was waiting for Mrs. Yang to speak up. The Yang siblings were worried and scared at the same time but couldn't show it because it would mean that their weaknesses are showing.

„Really bold of you son" She clapped her hands amused while the two younger family members looked at her in disgust. The other people in the room had no face expression since there were strict rules.

„End the friendship with your friends and break up with your girlfriend. You won't need them anymore" Jungwon stood in shock. Ending the friendship with the most important people in his life? A big no go for the young boy as he rapidly shook his head and breaking up with his girlfriend? They weren't even one week together.

„You already said your answer! I own you, so do as I say!" Mrs. Yang didn't hold back as she yelled at the frightened boy who wanted to disappear at the moment. Treating him like some kind of useless toy, disgusting he thought.

„Yang Jungwon, you are going to be in big trouble if you don't" Her husband death glared at his own son as he started to unbuckle his belt, making Jungwon remember the painful memories.

„Jungwon, do it! We won't know if we ever get back" His older sister whispered as he sighed, feeling the bitter defeat. The poor boy thought that the universe would have a little bit of mercy to him but it turned completely different, it got worse.

The parents smirked in satisfaction as Jungwon took his phone out and started to write a long paragraph while feeling anxious because all eyes were on him and he had to break up with the people he truly loved.

„Let's take a look" Mrs. Yang said with an amusement tone. She carefully read every single word while Jungwon kept gulping and hoped that it was a nightmare he could wake up from.

After reading the two long text messages, the evil mother decided to block all the numbers and deleted without Jungwon knowing.

„Great...now disappear from my view" She spat as the two siblings did. As fast as they could.

{time skip}

„I don't understand" The girl's voice cracked while she was being consoled by her two closest friends who were also very confused and shook. A sudden break up and it was over text, one of the worst ways.

„I told you he wasn't good" Haruto who played with his phone commented as Jihan and Jeongwoo death glared at him. The tall boy still was jealous, however felt relieved after hearing the news.

„Shut up" Jihan rolled her eyes while patting her best friend's shoulder.

The three of them tried to find the reason why Jungwon broke up. It didn't make any sense as they were lost. Seeing Y/N all heartbroken made the two friends really sad, but both of them knew that something was fishy.

„Hey—!" A panting Sunoo arrived, surprising the friends group of four. Before he spoke, he took big breaths as he calmed down.

„Did Jungwon text you?" The handsome boy asked who was too busy to notice the girl's puffy and red face.

„He broke up with her" Jeongwoo said as the older boy formed an „oh" with his mouth.
So it wasn't only them.

Sunoo indeed felt bad, however wasn't mad at Jungwon because he knew that things weren't going well and that he was probably forced. He explained everything to the friend group as the mood brightened up and Y/N had hope left.

„Bullshit" Haruto slammed the table, making everyone flinch.

The older boy glared at the furious boy. He knew that Jungwon and him were enemies, but he was still surprised that Haruto still didn't give up, even though she was already in a relationship.

„Should we call the police?" Jihan asked as Sunoo immediately shook his head.

„His family is very rich and powerful. They would probable pay the police"

„The System is fucked up" Jeongwoo said as three agreed.

But they weren't alone. Thankfully, Jay's and Jake's families were also very rich and powerful which could help them, but they had to cooperate with them and it was difficult to convince them.

„Let's start, we can't lose any more time!" Y/N said with a glance of hope.
-
Jungwon was currently in his room and was searching for anything to play with. There was nothing to do. He was bored but also nervous because of the break up.

„Hopefully they aren't too sad" The poor boy felt guilty even though it wasn't his choice.

Suddenly his eyes landed onto something on top of the closet. Taking a chair and placing it in front of the closet, he stood on it and carefully brought the hidden object with him.

A gasp escaped Jungwon's mouth because he found an old iPad, which also meant that there was a possibility that he could use it. Carefully removing the dust, he tried to find the charger. Luck was on his side as he found the object and charged the iPad, being as quiet as possible so no ole would barge into the room.

„This is my chance..."

"