087

the light shined through the blinds and right on naris face which made her open her eyes slowly, squinting at the sun almost blinding her.

the girl sat up and rubbed her eyes before turning her head towards the shirtless boy sleeping right next to her. his face scrunched up as his arms searched for something to hug, eventually wrapping around his girlfriends waist. she admired his features while running her fingers through his messy yet soft hair.

she fancied everything about him, from his tanned skin, the two scars on his eyelid and eyebrow and his constellation of moles to his pink heart shaped lips, rounded nose and shimmering eyes (even though they were closed). she couldnt help but think he was the prettiest person she had ever laid her eyes on and so she leaned in and placed small and soft kisses all over his face. "hyuck wake up,"

"hm...?"

"its time to wake up."

"shh im dreaming.."

"about what?"

"huh..?"

"your dream, whats it about?"

he mumbled some inaudible words and then shushed her again while rolling around to the other side of the bed. she gave up and let him sleep.

nari connected her phone to the speaker and started playing 'hell is around the corner' by tricky. she brushed her teeth, made some coffee and filled their animals' bowls with food.

jungwoo came out of his room and filled a cup with coffee. "morning roommate."

"morning."

the two chatted about paying johnny back the money he had given them to rent the apartment and ultimately decided to pick up some extra shifts.

"ive always wanted to work as a bartender at a nightclub so this could like be my chance."

"yeah and i love being a barista so i could pick up some extra shifts at the café i already work at or like some other café as well. i could also try some real modeling and see if i can earn anything from that."

hyuck walked out of naris room, half assedly wearing his button up shirt. "good morning." he mumbled groggily as he grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down on one of the bar stools. jungwoo stared at the bruises on his collarbones and then shifted his gaze towards nari who flashed her eyebrows at him in return while sipping on her coffee.

"what the fuck did you two really-"

"no we didnt."

the couple eventually left the apartment and started walking towards johnnys mansion. it would take them about fifteen minutes of walking in the cold while the wind hit them in the face with small snowflakes. they didnt mind though as they got to spend those fifteen minutes just the two of them, fingers intertwined and arms swinging back and forth. hyuck finally got the chance to complain about his mom for once.

"professors are always praising me, other students are always praising me, a bunch of girls have crushes on me because im so smart funny and talented, the kids i tutor are always telling me how awesome and cool i am but no, its always about sook and how shes becoming such a beautiful young woman and how great shes doing in school. im literally in college?? if anything she should be proud of me, not some first year high school student."

"yo yo wait hold on.... a bunch of girls have crushes on you?"

"yeah but its okay dont worry, youre 1000 times prettier than them." a long sigh escaped his lips. "im so lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend whos always praising me for how great i am."