Returned...

*Here is where it'll start getting good and getting into the Dark World plot. I will not be killing off Frigga and Loki won't be in the dungeon. Not disclosing anything else. you have to read.*

Loki takes his soulmate by the hand as they walk through the gardens, talking about many things as they take in the beauty around them. They talked about their childhoods, their family and even their powers.

"So, you can bend multiple elements and heal?" Loki says with a shocked look. "Yes, I thought you knew that? I can do many things. But yes, healing is one that is tricky, if I use my healing power for a long time, it actually drains me more and I become weak. Luckily, it's been very rare for me to do so." She says with a smile.

Loki stops a moment and looks at her "Did healing me hurt you at all?" He questioned with a sad look. She simply touches his face gently "No, not at all. Come on, show me the surprise!" she smiles as she pulls him with her. He couldn't help but laugh at her demeanor "Alright princess, alright." He took lead and pulling her with him through a tight area in the gardens. 

After a while, getting deeper into the gardens, they come across a beautiful area covered in flowers and trees with a beautiful waterfall, as they stopped at the edge, Loki took a deep breath taking in the scene; "I came here a lot as a child with...

After a while, getting deeper into the gardens, they come across a beautiful area covered in flowers and trees with a beautiful waterfall, as they stopped at the edge, Loki took a deep breath taking in the scene; "I came here a lot as a child with my mother. We would sit here for hours just reading and talking. It's one of my favorite places growing up."

Zariah smiles as she walks forwards, letting loose his hand from her and looks around in wonder. She looks back at him happily "It's beautiful Loki. Thank you for sharing this with me." She turns back to look at the view, clasping her hands together in front of her. Loki stares at her and smiles as he comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her, holding her close. After a few moments he finally breaks the silence "I wonder what kind of life I can give you, given my past mistakes." Zariah looks down a bit in thought as she places a hand on one of his arms that are wrapped around her "I think moving forward we can have a life we deserve and maybe going forward instead of fighting each other we can fight together."

Loki chuckles a bit as he kissed her head, sighing happily "Perhaps you are right my love." The goddess turns around to look at him and holds his hands in hers "I know I'm right. I don't think I would like to fight my soulmate if it came down to it, but I also don't think I could not do the right thing. I would have to choose the right thing every time. I just want you there with me, choosing the same from now on." She smiles at him and in that moment Loki felt so much happiness and warmth from her smile. Nothing else mattered. Just her and her alone. He simply nods and puts his forehead on hers sighing happily.