Chapter Eighteen - Dane*

Dane ~

Kinsley was giddy with excitement as she practically floated to the playroom, remembering exactly where it was.

I followed her inside, guiding her right where I wanted her toward a lingerie set that I had laid out on the bed for her.

"Put that on, I'll be back in ten minutes." I said close to her ear from behind.

"Yes Sir." she said immediately.

"Mmmm such a good girl already." I hummed before turning and leaving the room for the longest ten minutes of my life.

I waited patiently, pacing back and forth in front of the door like a caged animal, but knowing the strappy piece that I'd picked out of her would take some time to put on and I didn't want to rush such a masterpiece.

Entering the room slowly I set my sights on the most delicious woman I'd ever seen. The lingerie revealed and highlighted every curve of her body and it was obvious that she felt confident and sexy wearing it. She was standing, but leaned against the bed bracing her weight on her arms behind her.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath through gritted teeth.

"I've never worn anything like this before." She said sweetly with her innocence slowly undoing me.

"You look fucking perfect." I said, trying to control myself as I pulled my phone from my pocket.

Seeing her this way was complete and utter perfection and something I couldn't keep to myself.

"I'm going to send a picture to Tyson." I said circling her like a predator.

Kinsley seemed to like that idea and perked slightly at my suggestion.

"Turn around" I commanded, watching her turn over her shoulder and instinctively spread her legs.

You know exactly what Tyson likes, don't you?

I finished sending the pictures to Tyson, but felt my phone buzz in my hand seconds after hitting send.

"Holy fucking shit." Tyson said through the phone.

"I know right? Perfection."

"Shit, let me see if...fuck it. I'm on my way."

I smiled at Tyson's inability to stay away once he'd seen what our girl was wearing.

"Well hurry the fuck up you horny bastard," I chuckled before I ended the call and turned my complete attention to Kinsley.

"You look so fucking delicious that Tyson dropped everything he was doing and is on his way here." I said as I ran my hand over Kinsley's bare ass.

"But you and I are gonna have some fun before he gets here."

My words caused her chest to start rising and falling a little faster as I circled her.

"What's your safe word Kinsley?"

"Vanilla." She answered instantly.

"You know you can use your safe word at any time."

"Yes Sir." She said breathlessly.

I wanted to remind her of her safe word and the rules we had agreed to, making sure we always started our time together with confirmation of consent. Tyson and I knew better than most that Kinsley needed to trust us before she'd truly obey us - that true submission is earned.

"Climb up onto the bed and lay on your back so I can restrain your hands." I leaned over and said against her ear.

Kinsley went up on all fours and moved up toward the bed posts, doing exactly as instructed with her chest pumping wildly with anticipation.