Chapter Forty Two

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF CHRISTOPHER EVANS

Warnings: SMUT and angst

CHRIS'S POV

"Babe, come to bed." Y/n calls for me, she was already wrapped in a blanket, snuggled in the middle of our bed. I could see her from where I was sitting in the living room.

I was on my laptop. Speaking with my publicist over the phone, who was now also, Y/n's publicist.

Him and I were trying to erase the articles of Jensen and Y/n.

Y/n Evans was seen with mystery man on what seemed like a romantic date night. What happened between her and (now) husband, Chris Evans that the two obviously spent some time apart.

After wrapping up one of Marvel's newest films, Y/n and Chris had seemed to have taken a break before actually getting married, when we received photos from an anonymous user of Y/n and mystery man in a park in downtown LA, smooching it up! We have all the details below!

Chris Evans is a married man, but what happened with his new wifey that she spent a night in another man's arms? Under the stars? Or should we stay connected by the lips? Find out below!

"Okay. Chris, it's deleted. All of them." My publicist spoke on the other line.

I read the headlines of the articles that were posted before my team deleted them. Just the thought of Y/n being with another guy made me angry.

"Thanks, man. I owe you one."

"No problem dude. I hope Y/n is okay with all these rumors."

"She's okay. I guess as actors, we learn how to deal with stuff like this, y'know."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Chris!" Y/n called again, desperate for me to climb next to her and cradle her to sleep.

"Okay, man. I gotta go, the wife is calling. But thanks again."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. Then I closed my laptop and walked into our bedroom.

"Needy are you?"

"For cuddles." She pouted

"C'mere, baby." I climbed into my side of the bed and cradled her in my arms. She snuggled on me, her soft hand on my chest. I watched as her eyes began to get heavy.

"Are they gone?" She spoke after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah. They're gone."

I woke up this morning, next to the most beautiful girl. Who I'm so lucky to call my wife. She was cuddled on my chest just how she fell asleep last night, sleeping so peacefully.

It was around 6am in LA and the sun was beginning to shine through our bedroom.

Today I would be starting to film for an action movie. That is supposed to premiere in about a year. My agent called me with the good news on my wedding day while I was putting my suit on.